Api Koroisau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I think we should extend our thanks to Api for four years of hard toiling for the club. He proved himself a player with great ticker, excellent team man and a super human being off the field. He put his body on the line for us week in, week out and I think he should always be spoken of in glowing terms for the way he has conducted himself as a member of our club. He will always be welcome at Manly HQ.

Yes i to wish him all the best even though he was butt average after signing with panthers and again last night. Guy hasnt had a line break assist or try assist in months and when fainu comes on we look like the real Manly. Top bloke sure but i wont miss him tbh, we need that money for better players

Capture+_2019-09-21-15-51-39.png

Great competitor and Team player to move on without an issue :clap:

Will always be a Brookie fave like Jamie Buhrer :inlove:

Last edited:
Yes i to wish him all the best even though he was butt average after signing with panthers and again last night. Guy hasnt had a line break assist or try assist in months and when fainu comes on we look like the real Manly. Top bloke sure but i wont miss him tbh, we need that money for better players

I know you don't do it intentionally ..... being an arrsehole sometimes just comes natural to you ..........

Playing in a rebuilding team that was not settled and just a mismatch of players had Api playing more of a defensive role. Racking up tackle numbers and less opportunities to play off the cuff taking advantage of fast play the balls, picking up the ball with one hand at pace and engaging the markers like his younger years.

Yes his ball distribution out of dummy half has never been his strong point, annoyed me big time especially in his first years and even worse under fatigue but i respected so much his work rate and self sacrifice in a squad that was rebuilding, playing alongside a forward pack that was being dominated most weeks.

A fast paced track like Penrith and seen more as the dominant hooker will see Api play well again and regain confidence.

Api is in the same tier as Michael Monaghan. A tough and much loved player who deserved more success. He came to the club at a tough time for us and helped us out big time.

This club is in ideal shape with Fainu set to take over

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8