Anyone watching the Test?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will England or New Zealand win the Test Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@:rolleyes:

Lost my damn bet. 10 bleedin' dollars.

Never trust a Pom to lose when you want them to and never trust a Kiwi to win (unless its the All Blacks).

New zealand looked woeful the entire series

New zealand looked woeful the entire series

No offence to Peta, he handled himself pretty well playing 5/8 from the sound of things, but this is what NZ gets for going into a test series, even a series against England, without at least one recognised half. Johnson and Foran were out injured, but really it was only Kearney's feud with Benji Marshall that kept Benji from touring. His ankle was ruled ok but Kearney refused to select him.

However, in saying that the Kiwi forwards didn't dominate as expected and that definitely didn't help their cause. And if they ever needed their forwards to step up in a series it was this one where they went in with what was possibly their weakest halves pairing in living memory.

If either or both Johnson and Foran (or Benji) had played in this series I think the Kiwis could have won it. Didn't happen though.

Last edited:
I watched the game too and Hiku did not play as well as it sounds!
IMO if it wasn't for Hiku giving away penalties, kicking poor high kicks or rushing so far up out of the defensive line I wouldn't have even know he was on the field!
Nikorima left Hiku in his wake even with his inexperience at international level!!
Hiku has a lot of wk to do in the offseason if he is to play 5/8 next year! His service/distribution of the ball and his positioning tonight were questionable!

I watched the game too and Hiku did not play as well as it sounds!
IMO if it wasn't for Hiku giving away penalties, kicking poor high kicks or rushing so far up out of the defensive line I wouldn't have even know he was on the field!
Nikorima left Hiku in his wake even with his inexperience at international level!!
Hiku has a lot of wk to do in the offseason if he is to play 5/8 next year! His service/distribution of the ball and his positioning tonight were questionable!
Along with at least 4-5 knock on's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4