Anyone think we don't need Lyon?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

why havent we heard anymore about this guy, surely he would be in demand!! ;)

Nah bring back Tezza I say!!

JL is a big bloke as well, almost as big as SBs boy has gotten!!

Im gonna really disappointed if we dont sign him , as Ive thought hes been headed this way for awhile

Let's keep it in perspective. Most of that footage was ESL, not the most demanding of arenas in the world. He won't be strolling through gaps left by pasty pie eating pommies in the NRL.

Still he'll be a step up on some of our current outside backs.

Sensational.
All those osts underneath saying that Gaz is far better are crap. Lyon is the best centre in the world.

Expect an announcement tomorrow from Manly regarding Lyon according to Ch 10 news, Adam Hawse I think it was.

Let's keep it in perspective. Most of that footage was ESL, not the most demanding of arenas in the world. He won't be strolling through gaps left by pasty pie eating pommies in the NRL.

Still he'll be a step up on some of our current outside backs.
Watch it again, in 1 try he leaves Brett Stewart for dead

I didn't say he wasn't quick, I just pointed out that some of that pommy defence was embarrassing. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a class player, but I'm concerned that he is being treated as the new messiah, whereas he could just be a very naughty boy.

I didn't say he wasn't quick, I just pointed out that some of that pommy defence was embarrassing. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a class player, but I'm concerned that he is being treated as the new messiah, whereas he could just be a very naughty boy.

He is the Messiah, I should know I've followed enough of them!

[quote author=Chip & Chase]

He is the Messiah, I should know I've followed enough of them!
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What was the name of the team he played for over there?

The People's Front of Judea.

Or was it the Popular Front? No.....that's him over there!!

Orford was the Messiah but with the season we are having Lyon will replace him, after Orford get nailed to a cross if we miss the 8 ;)

enough god nerds!

byso see the difference between you and I is I always look on the bright side of life.....

*hangs head in shame*

Actually, Lyon may not be the messiah, but he is a Biggus Dickus for sure.

*joins Dan in disgrace*

In fact if you ask Parra supporters they'll tell that Jamie is a "splitter".

I hope he plays on the same side as Robertson. That way when there is an overlap on that side I could yell out:
"Welease Wobertson!!"

**Hangs head in disgrace again. Takes job as writer with "Comedy Inc."*

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4