Anyone know what this is about??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
http://www.nwemail.co.uk/sport/viewarticle.aspx?id=315681

I mean Steve Menzies isn't a prop???

:lol:

But seriously what's the go??

As usual there is nothing from admin on MSE to say what it is about.

Provision of information from the club to its supporters is not a priority.

Ther is still no word on MSE that we signed Hall and halfasanga. Maybe they are too embarrased to announce hall's signing after his GF perfomance?

Canteen - you mentioned to everyone on MSE that they went off 1/2 cocked about this, as you said it has nothing to do with The Manly club...

Can you please read the link, and confirm..

I can't comment on that article. However the one I read (linked to one in MSE) had a whole lot of Manly district players who had nothing to do with Manly RLFC. In other words it seemed like a collection of players who might have been playing for Narrabeen, Asquith etc. There was no Stewart or Beaver.

My comment related to people getting stuck into the club about it when apparently they had nothing to do with the game - paper talk from Pommy clubs trying to get a crowd has nothing to do with Manly.

I will criticize Manly when they is something of value to say - but serial moaning does noone any good.

I think they were saying that up to date info for the members and fans on the official site is a little lax mate...

I probably tend to agree with all due respect to whoever manages outgoing info.....

I think they were saying that up to date info for the members and fans on the official site is a little lax mate...

I probably tend to agree with all due respect to whoever manages outgoing info.....
I tend to agree that some of the info re new signings on MSE is thin on the ground but the info is out there via radio etc. My very point is that we need to be able to justify criticism and use valid examples when we criticise rather than just blow up with generalisations, to be left with egg on our face.

If there is periodic criticism, when justified it is much more valid that constant whingeing!!! 8)

Sorry... my bad!!

Piss this thread off dan hahahaha... i was scrolling the net and it was popped up so i assumed it was recent.

My apologies boys.... and girls

Even so, you'd have to take best practices from the clubs that notoriously do well (and that means communication & media), and accept feedback from the paying public. The Bank does this, and it changes its behaviours for a better banking experience. Most people are asking for more information, yet it is obviously falling on deaf ears.....
We get the info anyways...so I see the argument of who cares, but then there are posts by ADMIN at MSE stating that nothing has happenned, unless it is written on the official site (Monnasgate for example).

I mean ORFORD of all people wasn't announced. One of the biggest signings the club has ever made -

The Bank does this, and it changes its behaviours for a better banking experience.

I just couldn let this one slide.

Ryan, youve had credibility issues in the past but this little piece of delusion above must take the cake for sheer ridiculousness.

Banks who listen t their customers & change practices accordingly...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lie:

im of the opinion of who really gives a fark, I couldnt care less. I only worry about things I can control.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4