Anyone in Canberra for Xmas?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I thought that too Fluffy.

Canturf, Gentleman, raise your grasses!! Some of theyre signs are quite good, others quite ordinary.

Canturf moved out of Bungendore about 18 months ago! It is now on an old dairy farm on the Monaro Hwy near Fyshwick.
Bungendore is now going to be famous for the new Defence HQ that is being built there. The land prices have gone crazy....

I will be here in Canberra with my wife & kids having a nice BBQ lunch, too much beer & having a swim or 12 in the pool!

All the attractions that have been suggested will be closed on Christmas Day. Why not go to church in the morning & celebrate the real reason for the day?????

All the signs are still there though Goldie. I was there no longer than a month ago and they were still there

All the attractions that have been suggested will be closed on Christmas Day. Why not go to church in the morning & celebrate the real reason for the day?????
I'll be going to Belconnen Baptist on Christmas Eve as they are having a "kid friendly" service at 5pm.......

All the signs are still there though Goldie. I was there no longer than a month ago and they were still there
They are still growing some out at Bungendore but most of their turf is now grown on Dairy Flat road and they have the depot there as well.

Tough place to grow turf IMO. Dodgy Canberra soil, cold and restrictions on sprays.

Matabele, my in-laws go to Belconnen Bapo & it seems to be going quite well! I personally prefer something a bit more charasmatic....

Matabele, my in-laws go to Belconnen Bapo & it seems to be going quite well! I personally prefer something a bit more charasmatic....
It's going well in an America Shopping Mall way of doing church kinda way. I call it McChurch, but I did get married there so I feel some obligation to show my face every Christmas!

What church do you go to then? Surely not GraceChristian Fellowship?

Were you married by Lynton Smith? My wife's family have been going there for many years. My in-laws would probably know your in-laws!
You are exactly right - surely not Grace! I go to Christian City Church at Watson.

Nah my Dad married us. Lynton Smith is a good man and we're still in touch with him though.

It's a shame his son Andrew has gone off to the post-modern awed Uniting Church liberals!

My brother went to Grace before they had the big schism this year. Just had to check that you weren't still there. ;)

Andrew Smith & his wife (Kate Palmer) had triplets a couple of years ago. We are very good friends with Kate's cousin and are kept up to date on the Smith family.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7