Anyone Going to The Season Launch Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't see too many players mingling with DCE other than Bhurer as DCE spent most of the night talking to fans and sponsors

Jamie said that his injury had improved quite a bit this week and he was hopeful of playing on friday night after another week of rehab

Nothing said about Matai and Lawrence I didn't see Jorge there last night

Drinking mostly water and occasional wine. Foran and DCE didn't drink any alcohol that i saw

Zorba was there and saw him talking a few times to Toovey. Dispelled any rumours about the two of them not getting on.

Zorba also talked a lot to Foran and snake
Thanks

Didn't see too many players mingling with DCE other than Bhurer as DCE spent most of the night talking to fans and sponsors

Jamie said that his injury had improved quite a bit this week and he was hopeful of playing on friday night after another week of rehab

Nothing said about Matai and Lawrence I didn't see Jorge there last night

Drinking mostly water and occasional wine. Foran and DCE didn't drink any alcohol that i saw

Zorba was there and saw him talking a few times to Toovey. Dispelled any rumours about the two of them not getting on.

Zorba also talked a lot to Foran and snake

Surely DCE spending the majority of his time talking with fans and sponsors could only be seen as a positive sign.

If I were arko I'd go to Avalon or Palmie for a nice quiet beach holiday away from the GC. Or maybe Noosa.

are you referring to the Psychiatry diagnostic tool? DSM5 is the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders edition 5.

Or is there some other acronym I'm not aware of

He's one of our most famous members, currently stuck on 9999 Posts, and hasn't moved for 12 months , not sure what's happened with him.

He spent several weeks in the court house during Brett's trial and gave us a blow by blow description.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2