Anyone else see this horse excrement (zorbas view 14/7)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
You're not on your Pat Malone there Cameron.

People are gonna be fired up on Friday I think there may be a Wes Naiqamas as emotions Adam Blair.

RE: Anyone else see this horses##t (zorbas view 14/7)

Cameron said:
ManlyBacker said:
Horse****? Thanks for the quality thread title. I have no problem with the interview - I'm sure lots of locals are interested and it raises awareness and promotes the game in plenty of time for non-regulars to plan to go.

I changed the title for you stu :d
I'm just over zorbas love affair with our former coach.

why dont you all get over it Zorba is a mate of des has been for many years as has tooves just because someone moves on to another place does that mean that you must stop being friends or ignore them. Zorba is doing his job for the manly daily and if they asked him to he has to do it . Zorba has spent half his years at our great club and has always supported all the coaches that have been at our club and has formed many friendships within,if your own friends of many years moved to support another team would you stop being friends I think not so give it up on Zorba and get a life. I myself have no problem with his interview, my problem with this game is that it should be a sunday afternoon game not a friday night that way i can get down from QLD to watch live
manly to win by 12 pts

globaleagle said:
everyone got their signs made?

suggestion for sign:
"Scumdog Millionare"

I for one say Des and Zorba put them selves above the club.
They both have had a go at trying to destroy the place because they put the the club last. Des wanted to take everyone with him.(players and staff). Zorba was and is still trying to square up with people who did not want him in the media job anymore.
For that I will never look at them the same again. Life members or not.
P S
Des wrecked our celabations for his own greed. I know that he is geting over 900,000 a year and his contract is loaded with K P I s . Funny that.
I will be giving it to him on Friday .I hope others will join me.

JEF said:
globaleagle said:
everyone got their signs made?

suggestion for sign:
"Scumdog Millionare"
Is this mr or mrs jef posting
You got it almost right
De$ Ha$ler
$cumdog Millionare

MadMarcus said:
He went for the challenge lovefooty. The 900k is just a side benefit.

BULL SH**
The only challenge is what will he do with all his money.
PS was it a challenge to see how many staff and players he could get.

lovefooty said:
MadMarcus said:
He went for the challenge lovefooty. The 900k is just a side benefit.

BULL SH**
The only challenge is what will he do with all his money.
PS was it a challenge to see how many staff and players he could get.

I believe MM was being sarcastic.

I have to say I don't have a problem with the article either. Although it's a typical fluff piece from Zorba and as such doesn't offer much insight. It's Zorba that's the problem. He's certainly got an agenda and his bitterness isn't doing the club any good. The sooner he's moved on the better.

mickqld said:
Wasn't that bad an interview. He's just doing his job for the daily.
Zorba is doing his job for the Manly daily, Des is doing his job for the dogs and 2V and the Mighty Sea Eagles will do their job against the poodle premiership pretenders once again and smash them at Brookvale . The supporters can also do their job and make sure we get a full home crowd and give it to our mate Des and his dogs as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6