Anyone else see this horse excrement (zorbas view 14/7)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-view-out-of-the-dog-house/

Serious zorba if you love the bloke so much mate follow him to belmore.

RE: Anyone else see this horses##t (zorbas view 14/7)

Wasn't that bad an interview. He's just doing his job for the daily.

If anything Des Hasler's reputation as a coach has grown this year. When Mark Geyer tipped the Dogs to win the comp everyone laughed, I sure did. Not too many are laughing now. As for Zorba, he is a dinosaur and part of the old guard but he has been involved with the game and Manly for most of his life. Having him on the board is a backward step but interviewing Hasler in the lead-up to this match doesn't mean Zorba is cheering for the Dogs.

Interview was fine, what is the problem with it?

When has the daily ever interviewed a rivial coach?

14/7 is date of the daily it's in.

Why couldn't the whiteant interviewEd toovey so we could get an insight to how tough it's been cleaning up haslers mess in terms of player retention.

Cameron said:

Why couldn't the whiteant interviewEd toovey so we could get an insight to how tough it's been cleaning up haslers mess in terms of player retention.

Tooves would have too much class to unload on Des.

Cameron said:

Because Tooves is too classy. He wouldn't want to publicly whinge or run down anyone and complain about how hard it is for the club to struggle through the post Hasler era. He's too busy planning, getting results and continuing our culture.

Cameron said:
When has the daily ever interviewed a rivial coach?
They do it every time the rival coach is a Manly life member making his first return in enemy colours.

Cameron said:
I'd much rather hear how excited Toovey is at the challenge he's been given. We won't get too far if the coach is sulking about his lot.

When has the daily interviewed a rival coach? Probably never but you do realize Des was Manly coach for 8 seasons and delivered 2 premierships and left in controversy. People want to read about it, it creates interest in the game etc. No issue with it whatsoever.

Imagine the gobfuls hasler and greenGronk will get Friday night. It will be worse than anything gallop got I assume

everyone got their signs made?

Horse****? Thanks for the quality thread title. I have no problem with the interview - I'm sure lots of locals are interested and it raises awareness and promotes the game in plenty of time for non-regulars to plan to go.

Jatz: Hey Cisco is that horses##t there in front of you on the trail ?
Cisco: (rubbing it in his hands) Yes Jatz it certainly feels like horses##t
Cisco: (sniffing it) Yes Jatz it certainly smells like horses##t
Cisco: (licking it) Yes Jatz it certainly tastes like horses##t
Jatz: So what do you think Cisco ?
Cisco: I am very lucky Jatz. Lucky I didnt tread in it.

Jatz Crackers said:
Jatz: Hey Cisco is that horses##t there in front of you on the trail ?
Cisco: (rubbing it in his hands) Yes Jatz it certainly feels like horses##t
Cisco: (sniffing it) Yes Jatz it certainly smells like horses##t
Cisco: (licking it) Yes Jatz it certainly tastes like horses##t
Jatz: So what do you think Cisco ?
Cisco: I am very lucky Jatz. Lucky I didnt tread in it.

I dont get it.......:p:p:p:p

mickqld said:
I dont get it.......:p:p:p:p

I blame my old man. It was one of his tired, old world, lame arse jokes that he used over and over again.

ManlyBacker said:
Horse****? Thanks for the quality thread title. I have no problem with the interview - I'm sure lots of locals are interested and it raises awareness and promotes the game in plenty of time for non-regulars to plan to go.

I changed the title for you stu :d
I'm just over zorbas love affair with our former coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4