Any one interested in doing some online beta testing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I will be releasing a new version of my online store software a few weeks after I get back from Fiji. I will need some beta testers to go through the software and pick out bugs.

Please let me know if you are interested

yeah you guys dont pick out bugs so much as stuff up!.

lol I will send you guys the link when its up.

Essentially you just need to go through the process of entering a sale, completing the sale via offline payment (I will test credit card and paypal etc)

You also need to test administrating the cart etc. Might be interesting for some of you

The way I see it, you spent a heck of a long time with this site, the least we can do is lend a hand.

cheers dude I appreciate it. I have customers who beta test it and I give tem a discount on their license but this time I want it to be a complete shelter from all customers and then let only beta testers use it until its ready for release

I'll have a crack at it for you.

So how does it go. We give you our credit card details we buy a crap load of stuff untill you fix the faults :)

Then you go to Fiji and clean us out :)

pretty much :D

nah just click buttons and products etc. nothing much just clicking and typing. As a developer you tend to miss a fair few of your own bugs

excellent. its still a little ways off but I will send each of you the link and relevant information once I have finished it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2