Any news on Api?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
His ankle seemed pretty bad, he hasn't had much luck with it over the last couple of years. We need him in the mix, nice combination with Fainu.

That won't happen. Duck will waddle back onto the bench. If Api is fit to play Lance will be left out of the 17.
Croker will have to come back with the Workers and be the player to tell T-Rex to "F**ken run the ball!".

Hmmm not sure Id see the logic in carrying 3 middle forwards on the bench

Hmmm not sure Id see the logic in carrying 3 middle forwards on the bench
(if Api is out) Jetski, Waddle, Tent and Lance. Jetski being a potential cover for the backs. Waddle to play big minutes to give Jurbo a well needed rest.
(if Api is in) Fainu, Jetski, Waddle and Tent.
Just my opinion but it seems the most conservative options and least likely to be disruptive. It would also give Lance greater game time in the Reserves to improve his fitness. Currently DESpicable only plays him for a few minutes each match.

I guess we went a week without an injury to a senior player. Gotta be happy with that !
Don’t reckon I’ve seen injuries over a number of seasons like we’ve had recently.
Hopefully not as bad as APIs injury last year.He hasn’t had a lot of luck over the last couple of years on and off the field. Deserves a good run soon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4