Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any news on Api?

His ankle seemed pretty bad, he hasn't had much luck with it over the last couple of years. We need him in the mix, nice combination with Fainu.

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
The Fox commentator said its a small ligament strain in between the achilles and the syndesmosis area and not serious.

I believe that he has pulled out of the Fiji game

Hopefully Manly get him right in 13 days for the Titans game :)

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

Wow the break this week will come in handy for api.Worse comes to worse he can be rested for titans game.Ps they’ll have jai arrow & kevin proctor both out for a month.

TimmyQ

Wow the break this week will come in handy for api.Worse comes to worse he can be rested for titans game.Ps they’ll have jai arrow & kevin proctor both out for a month.
Well in that case we’re certainties to win! #said with no confidence whatsoever

The Who

Premium Member
If Api is out, I'd bring Croker on the bench and give him 20min at hooker to give Fainu a rest
That won't happen. Duck will waddle back onto the bench. If Api is fit to play Lance will be left out of the 17.
Croker will have to come back with the Workers and be the player to tell T-Rex to "F**ken run the ball!".

Disco

That won't happen. Duck will waddle back onto the bench. If Api is fit to play Lance will be left out of the 17.
Croker will have to come back with the Workers and be the player to tell T-Rex to "F**ken run the ball!".
Hmmm not sure Id see the logic in carrying 3 middle forwards on the bench

The Who

Premium Member
Hmmm not sure Id see the logic in carrying 3 middle forwards on the bench
(if Api is out) Jetski, Waddle, Tent and Lance. Jetski being a potential cover for the backs. Waddle to play big minutes to give Jurbo a well needed rest.
(if Api is in) Fainu, Jetski, Waddle and Tent.
Just my opinion but it seems the most conservative options and least likely to be disruptive. It would also give Lance greater game time in the Reserves to improve his fitness. Currently DESpicable only plays him for a few minutes each match.

davohan123

2019 Tipping Competitor

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
So no Titans but could be back for Rabbids on 13th July :happy:

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Club has confirmed on their website, gone for 3-4 weeks , probably miss 3 games.

From memory this is the same ankle as last time.

Sue

I guess we went a week without an injury to a senior player. Gotta be happy with that !
Don’t reckon I’ve seen injuries over a number of seasons like we’ve had recently.
Hopefully not as bad as APIs injury last year.He hasn’t had a lot of luck over the last couple of years on and off the field. Deserves a good run soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom