Any Manly juniors to NRL in 2022 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Burbo doesn't count as debuted in 2021
Ales Tuitavake, Koula, Weekes and a few more young guns are looking for opportunities, but the top 17 is a big call, but a few will be in the top 30.
Personally like the look of young powerhouse Tuitavake and with the slick backline in 2021 ~ Koula could add amazing strike power and be the fastest player in the NRL.
There is a huge step up snd the fact minimal NSW cup was played in 2021, these youngsters have not had the opportunity needed, playing against men and many with 1st grade experience is the real test.
Great as Schu was, even he struggled keeping up with the intensity of NRL by seasons end, but will be better for it
What's the thoughts about our Manly youngsters, who - if anyone, can make the 17 in 2022 ??

Koula has to debut, he's off contract and if he really is this exciting strike centre we need, we need to give him his opportunity soon to see if he deserves to lock up a spot.

Christian Tui and Sione Fainu hopefully can get a chance as well.

Sione Fainu is one I like ..thought he would this year .. injury held him back I think ..

Unfortunately a few of the really good crop are a few years away still. But definitely Koula should take over that centre spot by season end imo.

Sione Fainu and Tuitavake. Not sure many others are ready yet. Maybe Weekes around origin period. Be interesting to see.

Burbo doesn't count as debuted in 2021
Ales Tuitavake, Koula, Weekes and a few more young guns are looking for opportunities, but the top 17 is a big call, but a few will be in the top 30.
Personally like the look of young powerhouse Tuitavake and with the slick backline in 2021 ~ Koula could add amazing strike power and be the fastest player in the NRL.
There is a huge step up snd the fact minimal NSW cup was played in 2021, these youngsters have not had the opportunity needed, playing against men and many with 1st grade experience is the real test.
Great as Schu was, even he struggled keeping up with the intensity of NRL by seasons end, but will be better for it
What's the thoughts about our Manly youngsters, who - if anyone, can make the 17 in 2022 ??
I see Tuitivake ahead of Sione Fainu. Tuitivake is a wrecking ball, still not massively convinced by Fainu but hope to be proven wrong. Weekes, again in my opinion will only ever be a handy squad player but still quite a way off even that.
Koula is the exciting one and with little depth in our backs could find himself getting a good opportunity.

Yeah he did. I can't remember who it was against but he played pretty well. Burbo of course has come off the bench a few times as well. It's more about Koula, Burbo and Tuipilota potentially graduating into regular considerstion for the seventeen in 2022.
The debut was against Storm and he done well, scoring a try and defending admirably at centre...ran well over 100m and scored a try.
Seen him a couple times at Blacktown in 2021 and though was reasonable, expected more based on that game....thing is he was a long term investment as signed a long term contract as a sign of faith (4) years or so

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2