Any dirt on Sam Harris and him leaving?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Personally, I am happy that this highly over-rated, over paid, pea hearted fairy will not be with us next year. But can anyone come forth with any information as to why the club let him go out of the blue -obvioulsy one thoery is to make room for Orford under the salary - any other theories/ inside knowledge?

yes i know why.... His handbag and shoes didnt match with maroon!

Dirt. He just aint that good. At the same time, why we'd release him, and update Jason King is beyond me. King plays like a 40 year old in a 22 year olds body. He aint no Gillespie/Carroll/Roberts etc.

when did we update kings contract ,probably best if we give him blue chip status and get norco as his personal sponsor

thanks for the laughs and this is why I love this website. We all love our beloved Eagles and want them to win, but at the same time can see with clear eyes when we have oxygen theives wearing our proud jersey on the playing field and disrespecting our great club.

I like how we tied him up IN CASE he went on the open market. Maybe they are watching a different player than I am. Maybe they are mixing up Jason with Matt?

They wanted to protect him from the embarasment of no-one making an offer.

As Chad Randall is finding out at present. Gee, where's the queue for our Chad?

even after all the hard luck fairy floss media he has got, still no offers, like an ugly chick sitting in the corner at a blue light disco!

And with the tiel of the thread...no there is no dirt on Sam Harris...he doesnt play hard enough to fall to the ground long enough to get dirt on him

can someone please send me a list computer talk abbreviations,i am in the farkin dark here most of the time.

LMAO = Laugh My Ass Off

Here is a list

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

ha ha ha I just told my Tigers mate he was getting Harris - he didn't believe me, so I sent him a link to a news article - he was last seen catching a bus to the Gap

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4