Anticipating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
anticipating.
an·tic·i·pate

1. To feel or realize beforehand; foresee
2. To look forward to, especially with pleasure; expect

Anticipating - The huge crowd expected at brookie on Saturday night, Hopefully filled to the rafters

Anticipating - Orford & Bell to have fabulous Debut games for the Maroon and whites , who between them scored 25 tries for the storm Bell with 14 tries & Orford with 11 tries 63 goals & 2 FG anticipating that trend continues

Anticipating -Beaver scoring tries off Orford & Monas passes like he did with cliffy and breaking try scoring records, and pulling off those copybook tackles that he seems to come up with

Anticipating - Brett Stewart really showing us the player he can be by hitting the holes off Orford and getting the offloads from BK and Choc and anticipating he will be the top try scorer in the NRL in 2006

Anticipating - Choc Watmough being in stellar form in 2006 and regaining his blues jumper and then representing Australia and anticipating he be in the hunt for the dally m medal

Anticipating - Kylie coming up with those massive shoulder hits that he can do

Anticipating - The Dunley Spark that he can do

Anticipating - Manly Vs Parra at the a full SCG and beating those slimey eels

Anticipating - King and Kite leading from the front and belting all comers

Anticipating - BK,( says it all)

taking Drae & linda to the game and having a few beers with mates

Anticiapting - I won't get to see manly til monday on replay or next weekend as i will be at a mates place and he don't have foxtel.... and up here they won't have it on the radio either...

Anticipating - Staying outside a local servo until the sunday mail is delivered so i can see if the boys got up!

yup. we usually sms a few people and they SMS others.

Otherwise others watch the broadcast and put the live scores up. I am hoping someone will be doing that this week but have not made any arrangements

Great post BE. It is now countdown time, the off-season has been way too long and I can't wait.

Me neither. Im pumped for a big year!

Been gettting a bit of a bagging at work over going for Manly, but hopefully we can shut them all up this year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4