Anthony Watmough, Brett Stewart and Stifler's mum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Hi guys, Just found this on the Daily Telegraph website

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/anthony-watmough-brett-stewart-and-stiflers-mum/story-e6frexnr-1226081533720

Dont know what the Telegraph is trying to get at here??

SeaEagle007 said:
Hi guys, Just found this on the Daily Telegraph website

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/anthony-watmough-brett-stewart-and-stiflers-mum/story-e6frexnr-1226081533720

Dont know what the Telegraph is trying to get at here??

I think the only point is probably that Watmough won't talk to them because they have already ruined his life so they decided to raid his twitter and show that they can still get info out of him. Its the media being absolute wankers

Another reason why facebook is better than twitter. Any wanker can read your twitter.

Lucky Finch (Brett) wasn't with them he would of shagged stifflers mum. :)

Is it just me or has the last 6 months or so seen a slight change in the general relationship between the media and the NRL? Whilst there is still the occasional scandal type story (and lets be honest, everyone loves a good scandal ... unless it involves us of course ;) ) I've just been noticing alot more stories with a positive slant, not that this is overly positive but it at least paints the boys as human beings.

I still think if there is a wiff of something bad they'll go hammer and tong over it and we (the general public) are as much to blame for that because when things like that happen we buy the papers, but there seems to have been a slight shift to at least be reporting more stories that don't shine a negative spotlight on the players and the game.

It's a fluff piece. That's all.

Some would say the same of every article in the Telegraph. Not me. I say half are fluff pieces & half are incendiary right wing propaganda.

i have to admit, i saw the headline and immediately thought what has he done now.... turns out Watmough probably reported the truth, i cant imagine the milf being that funny.

Duff said:
It's a fluff piece. That's all.

Some would say the same of every article in the Telegraph. Not me. I say half are fluff pieces & half are incendiary right wing propaganda.

Where is fluffy anyway .. :p

Milf,i wouldnt touch that nor would i get my worst enemy drunk enough to root that,not because im cheap but because thats a line better left uncrossed

The Eagle said:
Milf,i wouldnt touch that nor would i get my worst enemy drunk enough to root that,not because im cheap but because thats a line better left uncrossed
Mate I doubt she would root you :)actually I doubt there's any woman who would

Oooooh says the guy who cant see his own junk,im so offended that im being post stalked again by someone who wants me

Grow up,not out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4