Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BA isn't a good coach. He never built that club up. Since he's been at the helm they have a massive turnover of players! Now look at there squad... who in there starting 13 wasnt bought from another club?

Lets not forget the players they bought and ruined and then replaced them with more bought players ie foran and watmo.

All BA has done is buy a squad based in the roosters team. Big wingers big centers big mobile pack.

Gutho manly
Sivo panthers
Fergo rorters
Blake panthers
Jennings roosters
Brown who knows
Moses tigers
Gillard panthers
Reed bulldogs
Paulo Canberra
Lane manly
Matterson tigers
Brown souths

Pathetic ****s!
Yeah I was making this list the other day when I learnt Sivo came from Penrith. Haven’t the eels got a good junior base too? They must be hopeless at bringing through their juniors. How many local juniors do we have in the 30 compared to the eels? Turbos, Parker, Cust??

BA isn't a good coach. He never built that club up. Since he's been at the helm they have a massive turnover of players! Now look at there squad... who in there starting 13 wasnt bought from another club?

Lets not forget the players they bought and ruined and then replaced them with more bought players ie foran and watmo.

All BA has done is buy a squad based in the roosters team. Big wingers big centers big mobile pack.

Gutho manly
Sivo panthers
Fergo rorters
Blake panthers
Jennings roosters
Brown who knows
Moses tigers
Gillard panthers
Reed bulldogs
Paulo Canberra
Lane manly
Matterson tigers
Brown souths

Pathetic ****s!

Do we have more local kids than them?

Do we have more local kids than them?
We have Parker tom cust jake dce, how bout Schuster and Guacamole? my point is more so they didn't make any of them good maybe sivo. The rest they bought after they were already good. Lane has his best year, parra throw money at him. Nathan brown has a stand out year parra comes knocking. Jennings and fergo. Gutho and moses. How many did they ruin along the way.. foran almost killed himself thanks to the dalai bringing him back early and then doing his shoulder... Point is ba is a **** coach otherwise he wouldn't have what 2 spoons to his name? Dessie makes players good like Bellamy.

We made siro and marty and afb and Parker and suli and Jorgey boy and dce and the turbos.. parra bought there best players. Fact!

We have Parker tom cust jake dce, how bout Schuster and Guacamole? my point is more so they didn't make any of them good maybe sivo. The rest they bought after they were already good. Lane has his best year, parra throw money at him. Nathan brown has a stand out year parra comes knocking. Jennings and fergo. Gutho and moses. How many did they ruin along the way.. foran almost killed himself thanks to the dalai bringing him back early and then doing his shoulder... Point is ba is a **** coach otherwise he wouldn't have what 2 spoons to his name? Dessie makes players good like Bellamy.

We made siro and marty and afb and Parker and suli and Jorgey boy and dce and the turbos.. parra bought there best players. Fact!
To be fair Marty was already a top NRL prop when we bought him.
Funa played SG Ball for us.

Not sure how DCE can be classed as a Manly junior. Yes he played for the Sunshine Coast when they were our Qld team, and our U/20s, but truth be told he's basically a Brisbane junior who we picked up when they decided he was too small.

Not sure how DCE can be classed as a Manly junior. Yes he played for the Sunshine Coast when they were our Qld team, and our U/20s, but truth be told he's basically a Brisbane junior who we picked up when they decided he was too small.
Didn't he play lower grades for us? And isnt the qld team our feeder club? End of the day we made him we didn't throw 1.4 million at him then ruin him

I think he's a good coach. It's hard to say how good.

His results speak more to the way Bennett left the club than anything he has done to be honest. Although he has got rid of a lot of the older crew who were closer to Bennett, there are still a few Bennett disciples hanging around the squad on top coin. I believe some of their players are sabotaging AS and poisoning the team.

Just off the top of my head (so I concede I may be wrong in some cases) with those who have played first grade for Manly so far in 2020 (junior system).

Manly - Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Brad Parker, Cade Cust (?).
Eels - Jorge Taufua, Tevita Funa, Haumole Olakau'atu (?)
Canberra - Joel Thompson, Lachlan Croker, Morgan Boyle
Chooks - Brendan Elliot (originally from Qld)
Souths - Addin Fonua-Blake (also Tonga), Dylan Walker, Jack Gosiewski
St Merge - Reuben Garrick
Penrith - Danny Levi (originally from NZ), Corey Waddell
Tigers - Curtis Sironen, Moses Suli (also Tonga), Sean Keppie (?), Taniela Paseka (? also NZ)
Bulldogs - Martin Taupau (originally from NZ)
Brisbane - Daly Cherry-Evans

Last edited:
They were our Qld feeder club until Brisbane complained and Greenturd and co. decided that NSW based clubs couldn't have feeder clubs from Qld.
I was thinking more actual manly juniors like the turbos who played for Mona vale etc. agree dce has only ever been a manly player just not a legit junior so to speak.

You know, if you actually put together a best ever Manly team comprising only of local juniors, it would be surprising who actually misses out. Players like Eadie, the Stewarts, Bozo, Killer, Fatty, Crusher, Rowdy, Des, Cliffy, Ken Irvine, Branighan, O'Neill, Spudd, Matai, Mal Reilly, Kevin Ward etc would be ineligible.

At a rough guess, and just my opinion, a Manly juniors best ever side (since 1947) would look something like:

Bob Batty, Craig Hancock, Gordon Willoughby, Russel Gartner, Tom Trbojevic, Ian Martin, Geoff Toovey, Roy Bull, Max Krilich, Bill Hamilton, Steve Menzies, Terry Randall, Jake Trbojevic. Bench - Rex Mossop, Daniel Gartner, Fred Jones, Phil Blake.

And the local junior coaches would be Frank Stanton and Ken Arthurson.

Last edited:
I was thinking more actual manly juniors like the turbos who played for Mona vale etc. agree dce has only ever been a manly player just not a legit junior so to speak.
Same for Cust. He comes from Scone but played Manly Juniors. Not a local really. Boarded with Matty Johns.

Absolutely despise ba, ** coach, ** human being, was given a job at Manly, spread dissent and raided the club of talent, he's a dog, I hated Parra before but with him coaching them I'm beyond hatred, Greenturd looked after Parra when they were found to be serial rorters and still to this day I feel the officials look after them more than most, certainly more than my beloved Sea Eagles

Absolutely despise ba, ** coach, ** human being, was given a job at Manly, spread dissent and raided the club of talent, he's a dog, I hated Parra before but with him coaching them I'm beyond hatred, Greenturd looked after Parra when they were found to be serial rorters and still to this day I feel the officials look after them more than most, certainly more than my beloved Sea Eagles
The clubs a blight on the code

You know, if you actually put together a best ever Manly team comprising only of local juniors, it would be surprising who actually misses out. Players like Eadie, the Stewarts, Bozo, Killer, Fatty, Crusher, Rowdy, Des, Cliffy, Ken Irvine, Branighan, O'Neill, Spudd, Matai, Mal Reilly, Kevin Ward etc would be ineligible.

At a rough guess, and just my opinion, a Manly juniors best ever side (since 1947) would look something like:

Bob Batty, Craig Hancock, Gordon Willoughby, Russel Gartner, Tom Trbojevic, Ian Martin, Geoff Toovey, Roy Bull, Max Krilich, Bill Hamilton, Steve Menzies, Terry Randall, Jake Trbojevic. Bench - Rex Mossop, Daniel Gartner, Fred Jones, Phil Blake.

A few others who would be in the mix: Anthony Watmough, Ivan Cleary, Will Hopoate, Jack Elsegood

A few others who would be in the mix: Anthony Watmough, Ivan Cleary, Will Hopoate, Jack Elsegood

And of those, only Choc would really be considered (probably ahead of either the Moose or Garts in my side. With a back row of Beaver, Igor and Jake, Choc would only make the bench).

• Cleary only played 15 first grade games for Manly over 1992-93, but was never going to be the #1 fullback while Matthew Ridge, a New Zealand international and at the time arguably the league's best goal kicker, was fit. Ironically he went to Norths because he wanted to play fullback and kick goals, but then along came Matt Seers so he was put in the centres, and they signed Jason Taylor which meant he wasn't the kicker either.
  • Hoppa Mk.II played 22 games in 2010-11 including the 2011 GF win, and could have played more for Manly had he not gone on a 2 year mission and signed with the Worms.
  • Elsegood played 55 games from 1993-96, though after scoring 12 tries in 22 games in 1993, winning the Rookie of the Year award and being touted as a 1994 Kangaroo Tour bolter, he only scored 4 from 17 in an injury hit 1994 and missed the tour, 3 from 16 in 1995 and 6 from 17 in 1996 and he missed out on playing in the 1996 Grand Final win (he was on the extended bench, but the only reserve outside back used was Craig Hancock). He then signed with Easts from 1997, joining Cleary there after he left Norths for Bondi in 1996.

Last edited:

Think Bill Hamilton is a Kurri boy maybe John Bucknall could fill in if we are really short. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4