Another signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
firechild said:
3 potential fullbacks means we'll have a couple of quality wingers who can all cover the #1 position when injury strikes. Looking at the likes of Stewart, Hayne, Bowen and Minichello, serious injury is a high possibility for fullbacks so backup is essential as we've found out over the last few years.

Extremely valid point backed up by who we lost from last year's squad- two wingers who could and did both comfortably play fullback when Snake was injured.

firechild said:
3 potential fullbacks means we'll have a couple of quality wingers who can all cover the #1 position when injury strikes. Looking at the likes of Stewart, Hayne, Bowen and Minichello, serious injury is a high possibility for fullbacks so backup is essential as we've found out over the last few years.

Extremely valid point backed up by who we lost from last year's squad- two wingers who could and did both comfortably play fullback when Snake was injured.

A good young player...but is a bit injury prone....Hopefully Tooves & Co can fix that

A good young player...but is a bit injury prone....Hopefully Tooves & Co can fix that

Plenty of potential replacements for Snake, Matai and Killer in a few years. Add them to DCE, Foz and Tafua seems we are in reasonable state. I guess Darren will be happy seeing all these young blokes on our books

Plenty of potential replacements for Snake, Matai and Killer in a few years. Add them to DCE, Foz and Tafua seems we are in reasonable state. I guess Darren will be happy seeing all these young blokes on our books

The Sea Eagles must have a reptile license. One Snake and now several baby snakes. Hope they all grow up lethal.

The Sea Eagles must have a reptile license. One Snake and now several baby snakes. Hope they all grow up lethal.

The Wheel said:

Why? Does Darren like em young?

The Wheel said:

Why? Does Darren like em young?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4