Another signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
From the Mole in RLW today.

Jake Makes Manly Move.

Manly has snuck under Parramatta's guard to pinch one of the Eels most promising Toyota Cup stars, Fullback/winger Jacob Gagan, a former Australian Schoolboy, came to terms with the Sea Eagles last week. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Gigg says.

Jake Makes Manly Move.

Manly has snuck under Parramatta's guard to pinch one of the Eels most promising Toyota Cup stars, Fullback/winger Jacob Gagan, a former Australian Schoolboy, came to terms with the Sea Eagles last week. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Gigg says.

bones said:
. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Giggle says.

Great news. Sad to see our old football manager moved on. Hope this new guy does as good a job as Steve Gigg.

bones said:
. "We see him as a potential NRL player - we are very excited about him." Manly football manager Steve Giggle says.

Great news. Sad to see our old football manager moved on. Hope this new guy does as good a job as Steve Gigg.

voicefromthehill said:
bones said:

PMSL... Auto correct makes me giggle.

voicefromthehill said:
bones said:

PMSL... Auto correct makes me giggle.

the mauler said:
Geez were signing alot of fullbacks/ wingers.

I've worked it out- Snake is definitely staying. We are opening a finishing school for young fullbacks with the Prince of Brookie as headmaster. All money paid to Snake for his new role is salary cap exempt.

the mauler said:
Geez were signing alot of fullbacks/ wingers.

I've worked it out- Snake is definitely staying. We are opening a finishing school for young fullbacks with the Prince of Brookie as headmaster. All money paid to Snake for his new role is salary cap exempt.

voicefromthehill said:
bones said:

I'm concerned he will not take the job seriously.

I think the strategy is to recruit several potential replacements for Snake when he retires, and when they reach NRL standard we will aim to hang on to the best one and probably have to let the others go (similar to Hodko/DCE as replacement for Ox). Seems lke a good strategy to me.

voicefromthehill said:
bones said:

I'm concerned he will not take the job seriously.

I think the strategy is to recruit several potential replacements for Snake when he retires, and when they reach NRL standard we will aim to hang on to the best one and probably have to let the others go (similar to Hodko/DCE as replacement for Ox). Seems lke a good strategy to me.

Nice , I put this in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread awhile ago, apparantly he goes well could be good down the track! The club have done well to sign some good youngsters

Nice , I put this in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread awhile ago, apparantly he goes well could be good down the track! The club have done well to sign some good youngsters

3 potential fullbacks means we'll have a couple of quality wingers who can all cover the #1 position when injury strikes. Looking at the likes of Stewart, Hayne, Bowen and Minichello, serious injury is a high possibility for fullbacks so backup is essential as we've found out over the last few years.

3 potential fullbacks means we'll have a couple of quality wingers who can all cover the #1 position when injury strikes. Looking at the likes of Stewart, Hayne, Bowen and Minichello, serious injury is a high possibility for fullbacks so backup is essential as we've found out over the last few years.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7