Another signing iniment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to be honest we all just need to accept this is the way things are these days (regardless of how we feel about it ) much like the way players are traded in baseball.

For mind this also means we can no longer complain about perceived lack of loyalty from players...why should they bother when clubs can not

Is no one going to bring up the fact it might be dangerous to sign a player (ie, Dylan Walker) who recently overdosed with another brainless mate on prescription drugs? Once you develop a taste for your own vomit, there's no turning back.

Harsh mate. I assume you've never made a mistake? It's not like he was out on the pingers, ice and coke.

an new signing, but not who we all think it will be.

Well haven't we all been talking about Dylan for the past week...and Bird even longer, so i guess it is neither of these

Harsh mate. I assume you've never made a mistake? It's not like he was out on the pingers, ice and coke.
You know for a fact he was not on other drugs? Do you really think that someone, anyone has never made a mistake? I'll assume you don't and that your statement was meant as an inflammatory one.

Is no one going to bring up the fact it might be dangerous to sign a player (ie, Dylan Walker) who recently overdosed with another brainless mate on prescription drugs? Once you develop a taste for your own vomit, there's no turning back.

Apparently he was on his last chance at Souths before recent drama. I would prefer we stay away from him.

Jake Friend did the same thing a few years back but he was worse in the fact he stole prescriptions to use for his kicks. He turned his life around so no reason why Walker can't.

Funnily enough, I know we need a replacement for Matai and or Lyon and he was one I earmarked to myself a year or so ago.

It's a big yes from me.

Experienced, fast young and full of potential that he hasn't realised yet.

This kid will get better and better with the right environment and that can come from us.

I really hope this happens.

As long as this move would mean Sam is coming back under the cap and not with discretionary exemptions from _________________ (insert head of NRL).
But should he get the special [please leave the NRL to go and promote a rival code and we will get on hands and knees to get you back] exemptions, I expect every team will get to use him for at least two of their regular games plus one final, would only be fair.
Ha doubt it, he's going back to Souffs and Toddy will do a sweetheart deal for them so he can get some credits up for when he moves the next big thing to the Scumdogs.

As long as this move would mean Sam is coming back under the cap and not with discretionary exemptions from _________________ (insert head of NRL).
But should he get the special [please leave the NRL to go and promote a rival code and we will throw you everything and the kitchen sink to get you back] exemptions, I expect every team will get to use him for at least two of their regular games plus one final, would only be fair.

Wasn't trying to be harsh, I was just surprised no one had mentioned it. He'd be a risky signing and it'd have to be taken into consideration. As for whether he was on something else, who knows? Souths handled the incident very well, if by "well" you mean sweeping it all under the carpet and somehow coming out of it looking like a caring, "proactive" club.
Yes, everyone deserves a second chance. Sometimes I'd just prefer it wasn't at Manly.

Walker - breakout 2014 season, dud 2015 season.

He has the smell of Ben Barba about him, and I suspect Souffs recognise this and are happy to trade him.

Souffs backline have Ingliss (class) then Walker (purported class) then a bunch of solid first graders. Why the hell would they trade him unless there is a smell around or 2014 was a flash in the pan ala Barba.

I say "sign" that upcoming Parramatta junior - Gutherson, I think is his name.

You know for a fact he was not on other drugs? Do you really think that someone, anyone has never made a mistake? I'll assume you don't and that your statement was meant as an inflammatory one.

Only by the articles at the time, that claimed it wasn't recreational drugs. I'm just saying it may have been a mistake, we don't know.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4