Another signing iniment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Word on the street is that there could be another announcement soon and it won't be who we are all think it will be.

It will be an outside back

Dylan Walker would be nice, but hopefully we don't lose Hiku because of this. Honestly though I would trade Matai for Walker in a heartbeat. I love Matai but Walker is young, fast and talented.

I'd keep meteo for next year as he will be lethal running edges behind arguably the best pack in the comp eg. Turbo.api myles brown Buhrer taupau and a fit and composed lussick which I'm hearing is training hard already under the watchful eye of bozo. It's not hard to get excited about with an awesome backline thrown in .

Dylan Walker would be nice, but hopefully we don't lose Hiku because of this. Honestly though I would trade Matai for Walker in a heartbeat. I love Matai but Walker is young, fast and talented.
He is fast, but a turnstile in defence. If he comes, then surely it is to play 5/8 which he has done a number of times.

I'm hearing they are trying to offload Starling,LBurgess and Mateo to pick up DWalker.Not sure how that works as far as the team dynamic goes.If true,it's a low act the treatment of Mateo.Told him he can look elsewhere then said they want him now trying to flick him again.Dont know who to believe.Whether you want Mateo or not,you don't treat someone like that.

Well....depends on who you heard it from......OBV

But usually after a good news and factual manly story and or signing....there follows a plethora of negative and made up rumours.

You know the drill

No one likes us

we don't care

All three of them are off contract after next year so if teams offer them deals for a couple of years they should take it. Burgess should go to Warrington or whichever UK club was looking for forwards. Mateo could stay because he's useful.

Either way stay or go - I'll support the club. What they're doing might be cold but can't argue with the squad they are building.

I don't see a spot for Mateo if we have a healthy fit roster of our top forwards, add to the fact the he is very inconsistent well that money can be better used on another position , the likes of Leary are going to give more value as a back up forward bench player if needed, 4 or 5 good games from Mateo isn't enough and that's pretty much the history of his career every season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2