[announcement] Join the Alternate Eagles Footy Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Come one come all and join the AE footy tipping comp

You could win absolutely nothing because we cant afford to put up a prize and have not been able to find a sponsor to donate one.

But join the comp by clicking on the Tipping Comp Link above.

Start enetering your tips and lets get the season under way. You can edit your tips at any time up until the 1.5 hours before the game.

Enjoy

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

wooohooo

I have my eyes on that prize

Its not about winning a prize - its about showing how much better than the rest i am

Cheers Zap

I am sure we could put up a poster of the full squad from the Fan Day and a Laminated poster of the Fuji Seabirds as a prize!

Not really needed as I will win it anyway !amazed !amazed :clap: :shock: %-6

something like that sounds good.

I am writing code now so that if your not sure about a round you can randomly select your tips

if you forget to enter your tips you get all away games.

sound alright

Fluffy make sure you re-enter all your tips if you edit them

we would put up prizes but it woul just end up costing us money and we put enough time and effort into the site without spending more hard earned on it.

If any of you work for a comapny who wants to sponsor it (you will get an advert on the site and the tipping comp) then let us know

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4