Annesley admits ref mistake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Greenberg is a c***, Beattie is a c***, Annesley is a c***, Sutton is a c***, his brother’s a c***, Fittler is a c***, Johns is a c***, Finch is a c***, Lockyer is a c***, Voss is a c***, Ginane is a c***, Anasta is a c***, MRC are c***s, Enis (anus) is an ar$ehole & a c***, I love Manly!

The issue is that the rules allow for a referee to determine what constitutes a try scoring situation.
This allows the lead referee to manipulate a games outcome.

Throw into the mix that Annesely has told the refs they need to be able to "read" a game of footy to minimise penalties and you have a recipe for some pretty serious corruption. I'm not saying it's happening but allowing this type of interpretation means the game is open to it.

Then you add in the Sutton monopoly to the refereeing setup and how can you not help but think the game is rigged.
Totally agree... couldn't have Manly in the GF,,,,, we would have easily beaten Canberra.

Greenberg is a c***, Beattie is a c***, Annesley is a c***, Sutton is a c***, his brother’s a c***, Fittler is a c***, Johns is a c***, Finch is a c***, Lockyer is a c***, Voss is a c***, Ginane is a c***, Anasta is a c***, MRC are c***s, Enis (anus) is an ar$ehole & a c***, I love Manly!
Throw in Kevvie Walters in there as well

Madmax, just letting you know @mickqld has hacked your account. *Also you made a typo with Sutton. BOTH his brothers are c***s.
Apart from that carry on, love your work.

Interesting that talking to stack of non Manly and Souths supporters throughout the week since the game they all without exception thought we were hard done by, Souths got all the 50/50s and the sin bin of Jake was a joke.

Why can’t fools like Annersley and NRL patsies in the media see this is beyond me.

Interesting that talking to stack of non Manly and Souths supporters throughout the week since the game they all without exception thought we were hard done by, Souths got all the 50/50s and the sin bin of Jake was a joke.

Why can’t fools like Annersley and NRL patsies in the media see this is beyond me.
Because they gamble responsibly . . .

Please explain? what on gods earth is a c***?

Please explain? what on gods earth is a c***?

upload_2019-9-27_4-57-25.jpeg

Daily Traumagraph
A Staff Reporter

Subscriber only
NRL head of football Graham Annesley apologised in advance today for the terrible refereeing decisions that are bound to decide tonights Preliminary Final between South Sydney and Canberra. He says the calls will be wrong and unacceptable but it's not his fault.
Regarding Saturdays inevitable refereeing debacle he said he's backing the refs in this one and saying they got it right in advance, anyway it's not my fault.
When asked if he thought there was a possibility the GF could be decided by the refereeing he said " I don't know, ask Todd"

So what time on Monday is this clown lining up for his weekly “ oh we’ve ****ed up again speech”.

About 10am I’m guessing.

Personally I don’t think he’s a clown , probably a good fella BUT his strings are being pulled from above without a doubt.

So what time on Monday is this clown lining up for his weekly “ oh we’ve ****ed up again speech”.

About 10am I’m guessing.

Personally I don’t think he’s a clown , probably a good fella BUT his strings are being pulled from above without a doubt.

It's interesting how the week before when he came out after the Storm v Raiders game that he said that the ref's made mistakes in not penalising/sending two of the Raiders players to the bin for professional fouls and the touchie made a mistake in raising his flag indicating Vunivalu was out when he wasn't - both refs and touchie were dropped under the pretence of accountability.

Fast forward a week and he admits that Manly should have received a penalty for Burgess taking Parker off the ball, this was right in front of the touchie and all the match officials missed it - but all
of them kept their jobs in 1st grade this week.

This is just one instance I pulled from the game and his press conference as a direct comparison.

If that's not double standards and instructions from above, I don't know what is.

Willing to bet this week that the refs will be far more lenient on what they deem a professional foul than last week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4