Annesley admits ref mistake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's interesting how the week before when he came out after the Storm v Raiders game that he said that the ref's made mistakes in not penalising/sending two of the Raiders players to the bin for professional fouls and the touchie made a mistake in raising his flag indicating Vunivalu was out when he wasn't - both refs and touchie were dropped under the pretence of accountability.

Fast forward a week and he admits that Manly should have received a penalty for Burgess taking Parker off the ball, this was right in front of the touchie and all the match officials missed it - but all
of them kept their jobs in 1st grade this week.

This is just one instance I pulled from the game and his press conference as a direct comparison.

If that's not double standards and instructions from above, I don't know what is.

Willing to bet this week that the refs will be far more lenient on what they deem a professional foul than last week.
Spoke to one of the players about Sams foul on Parker
He said,”had he stayed down the replay would have confirmed a penalty and the whole game changes”
Unfortunately the smart players know you can’t rely on the refs to always make calls
The Souths players (Reynolds, Gagai) have pulled it and I’m expecting we will see Souths do it again tonight against the Raiders

Spoke to one of the players about Sams foul on Parker
He said,”had he stayed down the replay would have confirmed a penalty and the whole game changes”
Unfortunately the smart players know you can’t rely on the refs to always make calls
The Souths players (Reynolds, Gagai) have pulled it and I’m expecting we will see Souths do it again tonight against the Raiders

Yep, risky to stay down when you don't have the ball and are behind the play.
If Souths get a quick play the ball they can't go back to check what happened on the previous tackle.

Yep, risky to stay down when you don't have the ball and are behind the play.
If Souths get a quick play the ball they can't go back to check what happened on the previous tackle.
If your deemed injured play will eventually stop

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8