Angus Crichton - the 3 clubs that want him

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/061e5d7bc259a96306e42f23da94e74b

To the surprise of no one....

souths
roosters, and
sharks.

SOUTH Sydney young gun Angus Crichton has revealed the three clubs who have already tabled him offers for beyond the 2018 season.

The exciting backrower is off contract next year and is one of the hottest young players on the NRL market.

And he says he will choose the club he believes can best help him be selected for NSW and Australia down the track.

“People tend to think it’s all about money. It isn’t,” Crichton wrote.

“Like any player, I have ambitions to win a premiership and play State of Origin and Test football.

Sounds about right (assuming SBW is coming and you have already deducted his salary).

No he gets the $300k elite athlete allowance and the special $500k transfer from the ARU to the NRL allowance and then the $200k 10 year playing footy allowance and the Ford Motor Co $600k TPA, meaning he only costs the Rorters $55k from their cap.

So he’s already accounted for.

Shaarks apparently have still about 700k in cap and roosters to be fair have let go a ton of players. Gordan set to leave and rumours napa and Ferguson also possibly who are both on big dollars. Then there is cordner also set to rest the market!

I hope one of of our young halves succeed or a cheaper option like lamb down the track or even a long shot like
Carney. Signing another half for 250k to 350k will give us a real chance to go after cordner or chrichton or klemmer. Better to have a good young half and a top forward than 1 million on another half.

No he gets the $300k elite athlete allowance and the special $500k transfer from the ARU to the NRL allowance and then the $200k 10 year playing footy allowance and the Ford Motor Co $600k TPA, meaning he only costs the Rorters $55k from their cap.

So he’s already accounted for.
I think you will find the $600k is from “City Fraud”

He wouldn't come here any way.

Without Bozo we have no one to attract a player.

I wouldn't even show up to a meeting with Barrett and Cartwright unless I had burnt my bridges at other clubs.

We need to rely on the young guys with maroon and white in their blood eg Turbo's

How could Manly afford him after signing Cronk, Tedesco, Hayne, Maloney, Moylan, Dugan and Pearce??
Ooops - they went to the teams that CAN afford him....
How stupid of me - now it makes sense.....

I have no doubt in my mind those in the position to manage the Manly cap, have done so poorly.
We are now a club that cannot attract top talent or can afford too pay them either
Might need a few Walker-esque situations to get any players of note.

Surprised not to see Broncos on the list

I have no doubt in my mind those in the position to manage the Manly cap, have done so poorly.
We are now a club that cannot attract top talent or can afford too pay them either
Might need a few Walker-esque situations to get any players of note.

Surprised not to see Broncos on the list

Scott Fulton and John Cartwright are our recruiters. Having lunch with them would be like watching Dumb and Dumber 2 (the has been, non comedic one)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8