Andrew johns gone @ end of 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suggest you speak to any taxi driver in Newcastle who was drinking when he played for the knights.

They would drive off at a 100 miles an nour when they saw John's soming out a nightclub.

He and his brother are long time dickheads in newcastle.

Well those drunk speeding taxi drivers should look in the mirror before throwing stones at Joey!

The reaction to this is a shame...if he passed out, he did well to be sleeping on his back with a pillow astutely placed directly under his head?!

So he likes to get loose and have a good time? better than being a politically correct square pants. I don't give a **** if he is a role model...kids aren't going to pass out in airports because A Johns had a few beers and made a lewd remark. What a nothing story.

L
The reaction to this is a shame...if he passed out, he did well to be sleeping on his back with a pillow astutely placed directly under his head?!

So he likes to get loose and have a good time? better than being a politically correct square pants. I don't give a **** if he is a role model...kids aren't going to pass out in airports because A Johns had a few beers and made a lewd remark. What a nothing story.

Couldn't agree more

Couldn't care less what he gets up too in his own time, none of anyone's business really, and how precious is the complaint laid against him, sounds more like an old buzzard trying to get her name in the news

You maybe right but I was at a nite club in Newcastle years ago with some work colleagues and john's was there being a complete knob. He was blind and had know respect for anyone around him and this was after he retired. To much money and fame mixed with alcohol is not a good mix for a meat head.[/QUOTE

He has sponsors and is in the public eye and he is an adult. Johns has been cut from so many clubs and was dumped from NSW camp. What he said to that woman was disgusting, that someone's sister, daughter, wife, mother and is lucky when he apologised to her that she didn't take further action. I have heard so many stories about the John's boys from people who used to live near them in Newcastle and it's not nice. His lovely wife has had a gutful of him after so many chances and is moving from the house with the kids. I hope the Roosters dump him and his old club Newcastle doesn't even want him ...they know what he is like. He needs to wake up to himself as he is not setting a good role model to fans but most importantly his kids. Imagine what they must cop at school, their father the drug and alcoholic immortal.

Last edited:
About the best thing to come out of this was not having to listen to him try and put a sentence together on Nein yesterday.

He may know what he is talking about when it comes to rugby league, but he lacks something very important when it comes to being a commentator....he is nowhere near articulate enough.

About the best thing to come out of this was not having to listen to him try and put a sentence together on Nein yesterday.

He may know what he is talking about when it comes to rugby league, but he lacks something very important when it comes to being a commentator....he is nowhere near articulate enough.

True but he is better than Fittler. Who is a knob!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2