Andrew johns gone @ end of 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Johns has improved our attack big time, one thing i admire about Geoff is he was never too proud to admit he did not know all the answers, was able to pick the brains of others and filter out what was needed from what was not necessary.

A coach does not have to know all the answers just choose the right options or ideas to work with and if that means delegating stuff to more talented people in certain areas so be it, one of Geoff's great attributes that should not go unnoticed.
Geoff should've delegated team selection as well if he was responsible for the continued selection of Hasson.

Maybe Scott Penn will be the halves coach. He knows everything about running a successful footy club.
I understand that he is picking Uncle ZtH's brain in search of tips on how to become a Manly legend, on the flimsiest of evidence. It worked for his uncle, it can work for him too.

This goes back to Toovs losing the playing group and Joey must have lost the senior players as well. Remember childish Watmough wouldn't speak with Joey because Joey talked to DCE. How the hell can you coach a player but not speak to him? Watmough did more damage to this club in twelve months than anyone has ever done. His childish antics have seen us slip back to the NE days but thankfully Parra can have his crap now and they are reaping the rewards. As far as Barrett goes when Penrith let him go in June they had to revert to last years attacking style as he was the one who orchestrated their attack. I also read that Donny was negotiating a new contract with us as he is super tight with all the players. Michael Crocker said on radio last weekend that Donny is the best trainer in the comp and he loved him. I for one am excited about the future. We'll be alright for years to come

Maybe Scott Penn will be the halves coach. He knows everything about running a successful footy club.

Well, he kept half our halves and told our greatest ever half he was no longer required so you may be onto something there Bones!

If he is half as good as he thinks he is he'll be more than half decent.

Well, he kept half our halves and told our greatest ever half he was no longer required so you may be onto something there Bones!

If he is half as good as he thinks he is he'll be more than half decent.
Maybe he's just a half-wit, when it comes to these things?

I have heard Joey mention on the commentary team a number of times, how useless a midfield bomb is unless it's a spiral (I totally agree), yet week in week out, Keiran Foran continues to bomb "end over end"...maybe it slipped Joey's mind at training?!

This goes back to Toovs losing the playing group and Joey must have lost the senior players as well. Remember childish Watmough wouldn't speak with Joey because Joey talked to DCE. How the hell can you coach a player but not speak to him? Watmough did more damage to this club in twelve months than anyone has ever done. His childish antics have seen us slip back to the NE days but thankfully Parra can have his crap now and they are reaping the rewards. As far as Barrett goes when Penrith let him go in June they had to revert to last years attacking style as he was the one who orchestrated their attack. I also read that Donny was negotiating a new contract with us as he is super tight with all the players. Michael Crocker said on radio last weekend that Donny is the best trainer in the comp and he loved him. I for one am excited about the future. We'll be alright for years to come
When did he play for Manly?

I think we'll miss Joey. He would have been of great help if we end up going with a young 5/8 next year and his presence really helps our recruitment. We almost landed Elgey because of him.

I think we'll miss Joey. He would have been of great help if we end up going with a young 5/8 next year and his presence really helps our recruitment. We almost landed Elgey because of him.

If we landed Elgey, we would've lost DCE.

Cant see Joey really making a difference to pierce and Hastings.

The roosters don't need specialized training in specific areas. It's just that they're prone to mental lapses at crucial times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4