[Resurrected] Andrew Davey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I really think we've got a good one here.

He might not be a marquee signing, but after listening to him, he's an impressive individual.

The sort of bloke you'd be proud to call your mate.

Well worth the 6 or so minutes to listen to him speak.

He might not be a marquee signing, but after listening to him, he's an impressive individual.

Agree. Great interview. Hope he does well, he's the sort of guy who deserves some success.

Great interview. Hoping he achieves his goals by sealing a regular first grade spot with us. He has a bit of competition, but thats a good thing for us.

Will be a crowd favourite
His words have so far made him a Preseason crowd favourite and I am one of them

Now we wait for his actions on the field for the Manly Sea eagles

As our Legendary clubs standards are much higher then Parramattas

I hope he is one of our best executioners

20210107_110948.jpg

Yep ... he has the right attitude and he is not just a toiler he also has smarts

Such a tough sport, but if determination and will count for anything, Davey will be back this time next year and putting himself in line for NRL selection. As for this year, he's a huge loss, no other way to say it.

And yeah like others have said, Andrew will be a massive loss. I had him for first try scorer Sat night and just felt gutted for him. Not cos of my bet but what he offers to our team. This guys got character and determination sone of which a lot of our other players could do with a good dose of! Rehab well Andrew, we need you next season!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4