[Resurrected] Andrew Davey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes he’s here for 2022
The challenge for Andrew is it’s all about opportunity. He got the start then gets injured right away. Now he’ll need to fight for a spot again. Plus we probably bring in another backrower name signing and then competition with the others. Must be frustrating for him. In saying that he seems more mature and determined than 90% of our squad so should be all good.

He will be back - as long as the knee heals properly and no complications. We need 17 of this type of guy - someone who gives every ounce of effort on and off the field and someone who seems like he is a genuine good guy as well. Seriously I know it sounds silly for a guy who hasn't played much here...... but boy we are going to miss him. He is ALL effort and at the moment we have very very few who are ALL effort. I really am looking forward to him getting back on the field next year.

Gee that’s a great shot. I’d love to get that in black and white on a canvas for the rumpus. Might look for that actually. Does anyone know how you go about that sort of stuff? Soz a bit off topic lol
I cut that photo out of an Inside Sport magazine or something years ago. It would have been pre-digital days

If I knew the photographer you'd be a chance of getting a copy. Maybe google image search ??

Davey.jpg

Sometimes it’s easy to forget the work these blokes put in. Yes they get paid very well (at the top of the tree), but for blokes like Andrew who have worked so hard, a hurdle he now has to overcome after Saturday, after solidifying a starting spot, can be devastating.
View attachment 17409View attachment 17410

Thanks for posting that.

I hope there's some way the club, etc (or really - those who aren't slaves to social media) can let Andrew know that we're all wishing him the best for a speedy recovery.

Such a shame but he seems to have the determination to overcome setbacks.
It got me to thinking: how amazing was it that Scam Smith got through 18 years of the toughest RL and only missed a handful of matches through injury?
Did Smith do weights, or just cardio? Does stacking on muscle create more chance of injury, or not?

Such a shame but he seems to have the determination to overcome setbacks.
It got me to thinking: how amazing was it that Scam Smith got through 18 years of the toughest RL and only missed a handful of matches through injury?
Did Smith do weights, or just cardio? Does stacking on muscle create more chance of injury, or not?
It was not due to injury but I will always remember one particular game that Scam missed....

Andrew Davey has only been with us for a short time
But he has left an impression and stamped his mark on us Big Time

The photo Breaks our hearts but his response lifts our Spirits

""This battle is just between me and my body, I don’t need to change anyone’s mind or prove anything more. Just like those hurdles, I’ll get over this one just as strong as I did the others. Everybody suffers a loss from time to time, it’s the person who can overcome a loss and make a success of themselves that’s really doing something special.""

Andrew Davey will Back on the Back of his Great Character

20210324_222601.jpg

Good Luck Andrew with your recovery mate. Can't wait to see you pull on the Mighty Sea Eagles Jersey again and lead the way!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8