Andrew Abdo - Manly supporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How good Is that footage
Compare that press conference to one done by Todd
Much difference .. the love for the club
Now all my friends will be on my back saying manly is being given an advantage re the draw now the CEO is on board.
about time it happened lol.
welcome Andrew best team to follow those manly boys

I'm giving the acting CEO an A+ for his work to date and his choice of team to support.
I'm suggesting he be known as 'Double A' on this Forum.

Has seemed quite impressive to date and definitely on top of his brief . Don 't think that it could be a case of him showing any general Manly bias but preventing the previous anti Manly bias and the frequent agenda driven and petty decision making of Greenberg and co . Hope that he can can continue to go well and compliment V Landys professional and sound approach .

I'm giving the acting CEO an A+ for his work to date and his choice of team to support.
I'm suggesting he be known as 'Double A' on this Forum.
No doubt has had a positive N R L connection so far and good if his energy levels will not need any re charging anytime soon .

Not my go to be a wet blanket ... but we have had Prime Ministers, State Premiers, localmembers, wives of Media Barons, award winning Novelists, Movie Stars, Radio personalities and assorted good sorts ... and I am yet to see any positive change in attitude or treatment from the NRL ...

But good on Albo ... a man of discerning tastes at least ...

The true test of how much of a Manly fan he is will not necessarily be what he does for our club, but how he handles matters involving the Storm and Parra. Because if I were CEO of the NRL, I know which teams would be the most susceptible to relocation...

The true test of how much of a Manly fan he is will not necessarily be what he does for our club, but how he handles matters involving the Storm and Parra. Because if I were CEO of the NRL, I know which teams would be the most susceptible to relocation...
Pretty sure that V Landys has been quoted as saying his preference is for all existing teams to maintain their current locations and no relocations . Another Brisbane team first and then Perth to eventuate most likely in coming years and even allowing for the present society health related problems .

Pretty sure that V Landys has been quoted as saying his preference is for all existing teams to maintain their current locations and no relocations . Another Brisbane team first and then Perth to eventuate most likely in coming years and even allowing for the present society health related problems .
I was just trying to show my depth of dislike for the Storm and Parra and there is as much chance of me being CEO of the NRL as there is of Parra or the Storm being relocated...

In all seriousness though, Abdo seems OK and will give him a fair go and time to prove his worth. But sports administration is such a political beast and only the very best survive with their reputation in tact. We will soon find out whether he succumbs to the usual suspects like Politis and the Storm lobbyists, although thankfully he has a strong chairman for support.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2