and the telegraph want us to pay for their quality journalism...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been thinking the same thing @bones for awhile now...Whether it's karma or an instinctive trend from the pinkos' to try to balance the scales from that GF disgrace...

I just hope it continues all year, and we don't get dudded again at the very death.

We've had our share of sh1te decisions in grand finals.

simon64 said:
As a teacher, I can subscribe to the Telecrap for 40 weeks (school terms).

It costs $15.

I passed. Too expensive for what you get.

No doubt. Especially when every single article is also on news.com.au for free ;)

News corp papers will all be extinct in 10 years. To cling on to their remaining market share, they will print the sort of stuff that is likely to trigger a 'reaction'. They pitch the Tele to the reading ability of a 9 yr old. It's only the forces of political correctness that stop them re- introducing the Page 3 bikini girl.

In these circumstances, their stories, articles need not be based on facts, merely gossip. They use some real events to inspire what the stories will be about, but is as close as it will ever get to reliable coverage. Murdoch also uses his papers to peddle political propaganda that suits his own interests.

Suggest you don't buy it, don't read it. Use it with zippy to clean windows.

The media is banging on about how the Cows were robbed on Friday night, yet there is nothing from them about Snake copping a high shot right in front of the ref that wasn't called. And if you look earlier in the night at Tate's first try, at the start of the movement the Wolfman was obstructed when the dummy half went one way, then went back around his own player and passed the ball sending it on its way across to the other side of the field. No call there and that was also right in front of the referee.

Nothing is being reported about those incidents that went against Manly. One of which led to a Cows try.....

Can't expect much else though. And I somehow doubt there would be the same outcry from the media about the video ref if it were NQ who benefited and scored that last try.

Moondog said:
Stick a bunch of monkeys in a room with typewriters and you'd get a better class of journalism.

7433.monkey-typing-simpsons.jpg-.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

I don't feel anything for the Eels but this is just hopelessly bad. Imagine if they did a Manly headline referring to our colours as purple and white.

Parramatta Eels fullback Jarryd Hayne no longer the enigma in yellow and blue

Nick Walshaw
The Sunday Telegraph
April 20, 2014

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-fullback-jarryd-hayne-no-longer-the-enigma-in-yellow-and-blue/story-fni3ga7r-1226890086676

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4