And the problem is .... The Players !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The game itself has a ton of problems, the constant need to "speed it up" at the expense of the football quality is driving me nuts. Ide much rather a skillful game of league with a slower pace than the crap we get served up now..

BUT, the players are also an embarrassement ..

Most of them are complete and utter f@*kwitts, and I get sick of them and their antics . My missus is literally days away from popping my first bub out (a boy) and whilst he has no choice but to be a diehard life long manly man,im also going to make damn sure he doesn't look up to any of these w@nkers as role models.. Admire what they do on the field, and leave it at that. Last thing I want to raise is a barba/napa/walker/watmough/pearce/
Johns type human

Toddy McFukkface GreenTurd has just released the findings of a special report he commissoned .... that has found that there has been a 4/5 % disconnect from fans and the public ...... This he says will affect sponsorships etc etc bulldust bulldust ......

And the reason for all this fan disconnect ..... wait ...... wait for it ..... is the behavour of the players ......

Yes it is now official .... the problem with the game is the players ...... no mention of the real issues that have been covered extensively right here .... headlined by the arrogant corruption of said GreenTurd .... no .. it is the players that are the real problem ...

And I suspect next step will be to announce that the only solution will be to give ... wait for it .... GreenTurd more power .....

Talk about playing everybody off a break and making fools of all of them .......
Easily your best post Woodsie! Couldn't agree more.

My point Budgie .... is not that poor player behavour is problematic .... but that this situation is now being brazenly manipulated by one of the worlds greatest con men ... The cynical use of the current situation by this crafty **** is diabolically brilliant ....

1) .. A report he commissioned into the disconnect ......??? ...
2) .. Timing perfect ... just after a run of cases ...
3) ... Conclusion .... After years of falling attendances and fan dissatisfaction ... the reason is player behavour ..... no mention of any of the real reasons ....
4) .. The result .... I am God's gift to administration .... Give me more power to fight the evil players ...

Game set and match to the office of spin and propaganda .....
Todd Goebbels

This insightful summation by Malcolm Knox may unfortunately be prophetic ....

"But the ultimate crunch won’t come when fans decide they’ve had enough atrocities. The reckoning is on the other side: if the game becomes antiseptic, cleansed, no longer primal – if it becomes a middle-class game for a middle-class audience – that same audience might begin to ask if this was what it really wanted. And then it might ask different questions about ultimate accountability."

No truer words may be written this year ...

This insightful summation by Malcolm Knox may unfortunately be prophetic ....

"But the ultimate crunch won’t come when fans decide they’ve had enough atrocities. The reckoning is on the other side: if the game becomes antiseptic, cleansed, no longer primal – if it becomes a middle-class game for a middle-class audience – that same audience might begin to ask if this was what it really wanted. And then it might ask different questions about ultimate accountability."

No truer words may be written this year ...
And certainly not by booze rothf*ck and his cohorts...

So ... was I .. or am I .. correct in my hypothesis that GreenTurd has deliberately built up the drama and public focus on player behavour to take away focus from his incompetence in every other area of Rugby Leagues administration ..... No body has talked about any thing else for weeks .......

For 110 years rugby league players have been accused of, charged with, exonerated, found guilty and goaled for a whole range of crimes and human frailties ..... and yet managed to survive and prosper without the need to bestow God like powers upon the annointed one .... for 110 years we managed with allowing justice to take it's course ....

We are now being sold the pup .... that says we will only survive if we give GreenTurd omnipotence .....

So ... was I .. or am I .. correct in my hypothesis that GreenTurd has deliberately built up the drama and public focus on player behavour to take away focus from his incompetence in every other area of Rugby Leagues administration ..... No body has talked about any thing else for weeks .......

For 110 years rugby league players have been accused of, charged with, exonerated, found guilty and goaled for a whole range of crimes and human frailties ..... and yet managed to survive and prosper without the need to bestow God like powers upon the annointed one .... for 110 years we managed with allowing justice to take it's course ....

We are now being sold the pup .... that says we will only survive if we give GreenTurd omnipotence .....
More than possible Woodsie.
And an amazingly scary thought for the future of the game...

Really??? I think the accusations of rape, sexual assault, DV, the Scott Bolton issue, sex tapes, drug tapes, players breaking their legs in fights, salary cap cheating (Sharks and Tigers) etc is what’s fuelling the fires of public interest myself... Why would the CEO of any company set about damaging the brand of their own product for better job security? Losing millions in sponsorship dollars along the way. Greenberg is an ego maniac, and his corruption is displayed by the way he allows the Bronco’s to keep Haas’s punishment in house, how he permitted him to brush the integrity unit, how it’s ok for the Storm to be half a million over the cap, and how Ben Barba’s indiscretions we’re swept under the rug during his time at the Canterbury etc. When the Bulldog’s rape allegations came out it was BIG news, it will always be big news. His attempt at attaining God like powers, may be the very thing to finally bring him down.

Last edited:
Apologies for long post but the reality is, I am a little fed up with the NRL mafia syndicate.

Firstly, regardless of what contract you sign, apart from the offer, acceptance, consideration, and other criteria, every contract must meet the scope of legality.

A clause can be read down to salvage a contract, only if the contract can remain on foot without that clause, however, introducing policies to Stand down or Sack players because they are charged with a serious offence is a breach of HUMAN RIGHTS.

Greenturd and his mafia can introduce all the policies they like, but mark my words eventually high profile persons like Julian Burnside QC human rights, will be rushed into this NRL mafia arena by clubs and players alike.

Unless Greenturd can provide an instrument/document that provides evidence to the NRL community that he has been elected by the parliament, sworn in by the governor, and granted a life tenure HE HAS NO JUDICIAL POWERS to limit or encroach on any NRL players human rights.

Justice Issaccs in a case determined (the case now escapes me) that every man has the minimum guarantees;
1) The right to know the case before him
2) The right to defend himself
(words to that effect).

Standing players down or sacking them because of an allegation (and yes a charge is exactly that) Greenturd is stepping on thin ice. The player has had no opportunity to defend himself and Greenturd is running his own court room without any authority.

Once a player is convicted and sentenced then yes, throw the book at him. We have seperation of power in this country for a reason, and the NRL mafia have no right to encroach on a player’s right to defend himself and clear his name. This function belongs to the judiciary (courts).

This slimebag (Greenturd) talks about players being a problem? thanks to those players he makes a huge living and his role is to support players and punish them if need be, once the judicial system has made a determination.

Greenturd talks about ‘bringing the NRL into direpute’? that is a load of hypocricy. He brings the NRL into disrepute every few months. Greenturd always punishes our club and players extensively, whilst other clubs are treated like queens. That is one of the biggest factors of bringing the game into disrepute INCONSITENCY showing direct/indirect bias.

Greenturd’s day is hopefully not far away. One day clubs, players and players advocates, will stand up and hold him accountable for breaches on players rights, or, one day some person will have him charged, or, put a writ into the Supreme Court seeking a couple of mil in damages.
Then this slime must stand down for bringing the NRL into disrepute.

Apologies for long post but the reality is, I am a little fed up with the NRL mafia syndicate.

Firstly, regardless of what contract you sign, apart from the offer, acceptance, consideration, and other criteria, every contract must meet the scope of legality.

A clause can be read down to salvage a contract, only if the contract can remain on foot without that clause, however, introducing policies to Stand down or Sack players because they are charged with a serious offence is a breach of HUMAN RIGHTS.

Greenturd and his mafia can introduce all the policies they like, but mark my words eventually high profile persons like Julian Burnside QC human rights, will be rushed into this NRL mafia arena by clubs and players alike.

Unless Greenturd can provide an instrument/document that provides evidence to the NRL community that he has been elected by the parliament, sworn in by the governor, and granted a life tenure HE HAS NO JUDICIAL POWERS to limit or encroach on any NRL players human rights.

Justice Issaccs in a case determined (the case now escapes me) that every man has the minimum guarantees;
1) The right to know the case before him
2) The right to defend himself
(words to that effect).

Standing players down or sacking them because of an allegation (and yes a charge is exactly that) Greenturd is stepping on thin ice. The player has had no opportunity to defend himself and Greenturd is running his own court room without any authority.

Once a player is convicted and sentenced then yes, throw the book at him. We have seperation of power in this country for a reason, and the NRL mafia have no right to encroach on a player’s right to defend himself and clear his name. This function belongs to the judiciary (courts).

This slimebag (Greenturd) talks about players being a problem? thanks to those players he makes a huge living and his role is to support players and punish them if need be, once the judicial system has made a determination.

Greenturd talks about ‘bringing the NRL into direpute’? that is a load of hypocricy. He brings the NRL into disrepute every few months. Greenturd always punishes our club and players extensively, whilst other clubs are treated like queens. That is one of the biggest factors of bringing the game into disrepute INCONSITENCY showing direct/indirect bias.

Greenturd’s day is hopefully not far away. One day clubs, players and players advocates, will stand up and hold him accountable for breaches on players rights, or, one day some person will have him charged, or, put a writ into the Supreme Court seeking a couple of mil in damages.
Then this slime must stand down for bringing the NRL into disrepute.
Fantastic post... I really believe he’s shooting himself in the foot here. A bigger ego I haven’t seen. Clubs have backed away from this little grub on numerous occasions... but there is no way known that the players will lie down and cop this. Well, Cam, Billy and Darius might, but most of them will be up in arms I’d imagine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4