And the problem is .... The Players !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did we end up with the big snaggle toothed snapperhead Peter Beatty as Chairman. He's friggin everywhere, can't escape him.

Toddy McFukkface GreenTurd has just released the findings of a special report he commissoned .... that has found that there has been a 4/5 % disconnect from fans and the public ...... This he says will affect sponsorships etc etc bulldust bulldust ......

And the reason for all this fan disconnect ..... wait ...... wait for it ..... is the behavour of the players ......

Yes it is now official .... the problem with the game is the players ...... no mention of the real issues that have been covered extensively right here .... headlined by the arrogant corruption of said GreenTurd .... no .. it is the players that are the real problem ...

And I suspect next step will be to announce that the only solution will be to give ... wait for it .... GreenTurd more power .....

Talk about playing everybody off a break and making fools of all of them .......

@urulion .... I started this thread and posted this .... before Toddy and Beattie gave themselves omnipotence .....when CEO's like GreenTurd commission reports ... they do so for only one reason .. to confirm an agenda or intention they already have ......

At the time I felt the people that were beating the media into a frenzy were the NRL and their puppet media themselves .... everyday Greenturd or one of Hooper or Buzz would scream .. Woe is us from the rooftops ......

It's al been a scripted play ....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8