And the problem is .... The Players !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Toddy McFukkface GreenTurd has just released the findings of a special report he commissoned .... that has found that there has been a 4/5 % disconnect from fans and the public ...... This he says will affect sponsorships etc etc bulldust bulldust ......

And the reason for all this fan disconnect ..... wait ...... wait for it ..... is the behavour of the players ......

Yes it is now official .... the problem with the game is the players ...... no mention of the real issues that have been covered extensively right here .... headlined by the arrogant corruption of said GreenTurd .... no .. it is the players that are the real problem ...

And I suspect next step will be to announce that the only solution will be to give ... wait for it .... GreenTurd more power .....

Talk about playing everybody off a break and making fools of all of them .......

No I think the administration of the NRL is great.
Extremely clean and unbiased.
I think the stop start style of rugby league what with the wrestle, 100 looks at replays,knock backs being knock ons, refereeing square ups etc etc is a fantastic spectacle and the reason I love the current game so much I'm watching less and less.
Yes Todd, you've read the mood again.
Good onya son...

Last edited:
Greenturd has painted himself into a corner over the disconnect of the game. Player behaviour is not that much different to that of 30 years ago, the difference now is we have an abundance of social media outlets who report everything.

The real reason for the disconnect is that Greenturd and the NRL do NOT listen to their constituents.

We are prisoners to a TV deal that favours a few clubs and screws the rest of us! The game day experience is crap now compared to 20 years ago. The grassroots of the game especially in the bush have been neglected for so long now.

We get told by this bald headed git that we have an even and fair competition when everyone pretty much rolls their eyes and knows that this is just fantasy from him.

This guy and his regime have taken the game backwards, the disconnect is reflected in poor crowd attendances in spite of record membership numbers. The game is now Queensland centric and Sydney is now a bit part in the overall scheme of things.

I live for the day when the stakeholders in the game, finally get rid of this tw%at!!

It is partly the players. Look at the Telecrap. You’ve got two stories on Corey Norman and in one of them he takes no responsibility for his coke benders instead saying players need to be careful because of cameras and people filming what you’re doing. I suppose he missed the part about how the cameras wouldn’t matter if he wasn’t out doing coke all the time.

League players have never been held up to be geniuses but this current crop are especially dumb AND entitled which is a bad combination when you chuck the media into the mix...

I think the problem comes right down to the players. Society has changed and the ones causing the problems have not. The big changes:

Violence against women is an issue that will not be tolerated.
Cameras on every phone.
Social media and 24/7 MSM.

I sure as hell wouldn't be wanting to run a game with these idiots. They're such a low percentage of the players yet they make it very hard for sponsors and some supporters to keep showing up.

It's been an absolute shocker of an off season.

I think the problem comes right down to the players. Society has changed and the ones causing the problems have not. The big changes:

Violence against women is an issue that will not be tolerated.
Cameras on every phone.
Social media and 24/7 MSM.

I sure as hell wouldn't be wanting to run a game with these idiots. They're such a low percentage of the players yet they make it very hard for sponsors and some supporters to keep showing up.

It's been an absolute shocker of an off season.

My point Budgie .... is not that poor player behavour is problematic .... but that this situation is now being brazenly manipulated by one of the worlds greatest con men ... The cynical use of the current situation by this crafty **** is diabolically brilliant ....

1) .. A report he commissioned into the disconnect ......??? ...
2) .. Timing perfect ... just after a run of cases ...
3) ... Conclusion .... After years of falling attendances and fan dissatisfaction ... the reason is player behavour ..... no mention of any of the real reasons ....
4) .. The result .... I am God's gift to administration .... Give me more power to fight the evil players ...

Game set and match to the office of spin and propaganda .....

Greenturd has painted himself into a corner over the disconnect of the game. Player behaviour is not that much different to that of 30 years ago, the difference now is we have an abundance of social media outlets who report everything.

The real reason for the disconnect is that Greenturd and the NRL do NOT listen to their constituents.

We are prisoners to a TV deal that favours a few clubs and screws the rest of us! The game day experience is crap now compared to 20 years ago. The grassroots of the game especially in the bush have been neglected for so long now.

We get told by this bald headed git that we have an even and fair competition when everyone pretty much rolls their eyes and knows that this is just fantasy from him.

This guy and his regime have taken the game backwards, the disconnect is reflected in poor crowd attendances in spite of record membership numbers. The game is now Queensland centric and Sydney is now a bit part in the overall scheme of things.

I live for the day when the stakeholders in the game, finally get rid of this tw%at!!
That mate, is the post of the year to date!!

My point Budgie .... is not that poor player behavour is problematic .... but that this situation is now being brazenly manipulated by one of the worlds greatest con men ... The cynical use of the current situation by this crafty **** is diabolically brilliant ....

1) .. A report he commissioned into the disconnect ......??? ...
2) .. Timing perfect ... just after a run of cases ...
3) ... Conclusion .... After years of falling attendances and fan dissatisfaction ... the reason is player behavour ..... no mention of any of the real reasons ....
4) .. The result .... I am God's gift to administration .... Give me more power to fight the evil players ...

Game set and match to the office of spin and propaganda .....
Not sure that the great unwashed knows or cares who runs the game.

Well.. let’s get rid of the players and see if we get a re-connect of some 4-5%. I’m sure the stands will simply fill if there’s no one to watch: because the spectacle of rugby league couldn’t be made any worse through taking the teams off the field.

We could have a coin toss to decide the win, 700 slow mo replays to decide why the winner has won, and the second half could be filled with the comical efforts of the referees to get the losers back into the game using a biased eye, 10 or so pointless penalties, 5 warnings and a sin binning all awarded to rock music with explosions and stuff... think Michael Bay, on a coke bender on a minesite with referees and helicopters!!

We could call it.... Toddball!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4