Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And so the off season officially starts!!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
And isn’t that something to look forward to !!

It’ll start off gently , then a bit exciting when the 28 are official and then it’ll degenerate and by about the end of January it’ll be highly entertaining ( for some ).

It’ll be a wild ride so strap yourselves in.

40 nil

It's only a game ....
Actually, I think off season officially began some weeks ago as evidenced by Tristan Sailor & Dylan Walker's shenanigans :)

(Any more examples?)

ALinda

Premium Member
Actually, I think off season officially began some weeks ago as evidenced by Tristan Sailor & Dylan Walker's shenanigans :)

(Any more examples?)
No more examples that I'm aware of....yet.

From last night though, it sounds like some Maroons are about to hit Byron Bay so anything's possible :tmi:

manly al

From last night though, it sounds like some Maroons are about to hit Byron Bay so anything's possible :tmi:
And definitely will be observing social distancing protocols no doubt ..

jamesie

Excellent... I better tell my niece, who is currently up on there on schoolies to get the hell out of there. Could become a battlezone.....

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
November, still excited by who we are or aren’t going to sign.

December , frustration sets in , MFB starts his #nextweek campaign and @Woodsie & @Kevinward777 resume hostilities after a brief respite.

Xmas, well that’ll be a few days break.

January , we’ve ****ing signed WHO?? Thread counts start to rise proclaiming absolute doom and gloom for 2021.

February , by FEB it’s an absolute bloodbath of ST, grumpy bastards everywhere AND even grumpier old bastards still fighting ( no names but the usual suspects ).

It’s trial time , AND, we’ve been flogged again !!

AND no ****ing way but in the only trial he’s played in Tommy Turbo has blown a hammy and is out for 5 months.

March , season begins with most penciling us in for 16th spot.

Well let’s see how close I go !!

Kevinward777

December , frustration sets in , MFB starts his #nextweek campaign and @Woodsie & @Kevinward777 resume hostilities after a brief respite.

January , we’ve ****ing signed WHO?? Thread counts start to rise proclaiming absolute doom and gloom for 2021.

February , by FEB it’s an absolute bloodbath of ST, grumpy bastards everywhere AND even grumpier old bastards still fighting ( no names but the usual suspects ).

AND no ****ing way but in the only trial he’s played in Tommy Turbo has blown a hammy and is out for 5 months.

I will play my part...

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member

Look on the bright side, this is the time of year we can look at the actual rest of what is happening in life. We usually use footy to avoid this! For example, now we are going to have to watch Trump start a war in order to maintain power, Biden will fall by the wayside into a nursing home, Morrison (our prime minister) will support Trump again in blaming China, nek minit ... oh phew, by then the next season will be in sight and we can ignore all that ****e :babychick:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Look on the bright side, this is the time of year we can look at the actual rest of what is happening in life. We usually use footy to avoid this! For example, now we are going to have to watch Trump start a war in order to maintain power, Biden will fall by the wayside into a nursing home, Morrison (our prime minister) will support Trump again in blaming China, nek minit ... oh phew, by then the next season will be in sight and we can ignore all that ****e :babychick:
There’s some serious **** going on , I try and avoid it if I can , does my head in!!

davohan123

Premium Member
Well with the off season started we are closer to seeing the 2021 ladder prediction thread get started.

Members online

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20