... and now for something completely different (football)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couldn't resist a second look at that and two things stood out for me.
One the clear footage.
They have done a great job preserving that.
And that 1st time round I missed our very own johnny bliss in action.
I have read a lot about him and can see why he was such an exciting player.

Playing football living on spuds and brussel sprouts for food. And they would have all had jobs too. And possibly bombs dropped on them during a game.
Impressive vid.
I heard an interview with a player and for the life of me can't remember who, but he played in the 60s and 70s and could barely afford to go on a kangaroo tour, but did.
He ultimately got sacked from his job.
It was the same with cricketers, pre Packer era, and is hard to believe these days.
Players today from all codes should be made to research the careers of these champions of prior eras and appreciate those who dug the well of which they now abundantly drink.

You guys want something completely different ?
How about American lingerie football ?
Check these fine athletes out . I reckon they can give our Sea eagle boys a run for their money ....
occupational-hazard.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Why is it every time I see Lingerie football that I get the feeling Vince McMahon is behind the whole thing?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4