Amended Premier League / 1st Grade YARTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
(Jatz - you have gone 12+ hours without one. I'm VERY dissapinted in you my young apprentice)

FIRST GRADE

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Chris Hicks
05. Paul Stephenson
06. Michael Monaghan
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Mark Bryant

Premier Leauge

01. Mark Lennon
02. Willie Bishop
03. Ashley Alberts
04. Steve Matai
05. Sean Meaney
06. Michael Witt
07. Travis Burns
08. George Rose
09. Luke Williamson
10. Kane Cleal
11. Jason Wells
12. Nathan Tutt
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Clint Halden
15. Mailangi Styles
16. Sione Finefeuiaki
17. Jim Curtis

TELL ME THAT'S NOT A WELL ROUNDED CLUB !!!! 8)

OK..........THAT'S NOT A WELL ROUNDED CLUB !!!! 8)

LOL...boom boom !

Now jokes aside. Yep thats a good looking team. I still say King needs to work his way back into the side.

I think it would be good for him to have to want it bad enough to play better than anyone else. It would do him good.

I hope you dont want me to start calling you Mr Trump ? Do you have bad hair ?

id have hicks on the wing and flash ash to centre, Robbos poor conversion rate really worries me.

but apparently flash ash is slow, has not attacking ability, cant defend and has no vision. (according to bigred on mse whilst being compared to matai)

Im guessing gasnier is the worst player to play for Aus then since slow poor visioned alberts made 140m against him last year.

Steve Matai
Michael Witt
Jason King
Kane Cleal

aren't 1st grade standard at the moment.

Des is the kind of bloke who'll pick come hell or high water anyway....so I guess I don't know why I'm going on anymore..

Like I said, Cuthbertson / Ballin should be exercising their options to go to another club IF they aren't given a fair go this year. That's IF guys...

Yea when Flash gets back from injury pick close to those lineups, and then he can force Robbo out of the top side after a game or so. Remember when he gets back in Round 2 he wouldn't have played footy for over a month.

Also, I know Des will pick King, but IMO chuck Bryant in to start, and have Rose on the bench. King can, as Jatz said make his way back from PL.

If Ballin and Cuthbo aren't given a shot after their trial form, and Des continually picks out of form nobody's I think i'll just support the PL side.

Yeah, with no injuies, Alberts to NRL centre, Hicks to wing, Robbo to PL wing, Meaney to centre.
Other than that it's cool.

Put it this way...King, Matai, Willow, Witt, Dessie, are lucky they work for Manly. They all wouldn't be around at any other team.....

If King DOESN'T shock, he's a goner I reckon...

13 losses from the last 15 games does not bode well for mine...

i think its fair to give everyone a clean slate. Jason King included..

He deserves to start over new players like George Rose..

im prepared to give him 3-4 games to see how he goes.. if its same old JK.. then off to PL.. but hes had a long off season to get over his niggling injuries. No excuses after this.

Put it this way...King, Matai, Willow, Witt, Dessie, are lucky they work for Manly. They all wouldn't be around at any other team.....

If King DOESN'T shock, he's a goner I reckon...

13 losses from the last 15 games does not bode well for mine...

Maybe they Could play for the Bears then :lol: :lol: :dance:

The Bears are too busy producing Matt King, Mark O'meley, Glenn Morrison, Matt Orfords etc...

King did nothing at Norths or the Sharks, Melbourne got the best from him.

Wasnt Morrison a Tigers junior?

Norths busy? surely they must have plenty of time on their hands nowdays, with no NRL team and all that :D

Des has proved anyone is capable no matter how bad so i guess your right, albeit missing ryans point

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6