Ambush!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That is the way it used to be ... this 2021 team .. ??

But if we can dominate in the forwards and starve their attack of field position we have a punchers chance ...

Go Manly and RIP in ....
I hope that the RIP in your "Go Manly and RIP in .... " comment doesn't end up standing for 'Rest In Peace'.

i can smell an old fashion Des Hasler ambush today.

he would love all this stuff about him and team
being written off after the last week.

no one including us having given the lads a chance after last weeks ****show.

i wouldn’t want to be south’s today.
Manly by 4
I think your dealer is ripping you off. Lol. I so wish you had have been right

i can smell an old fashion Des Hasler ambush today.

he would love all this stuff about him and team
being written off after the last week.

no one including us having given the lads a chance after last weeks ****show.

i wouldn’t want to be south’s today.
Manly by 4
lol. oh well, the big mac at maccas was always going to be a pipe dream

The ambush was on with about 20 minutes to go. Then DCE got the ball on the last in an attacking position and kicked it out on the full, Cust got knocked out, Schuster fell for a Benji dummy leaving Marty exposed on the inside and game was over just like that. Expect more from the skipper and main man!

There was no bush - not even a hint of a Brazilian. Just captain fantastic helping pull our pants down.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8