Always the victim and its never their fault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
bones said:
3. A referee error to knock the cowboys out.
:D
Might result in Qld officially becoming a separate nation.

Can you imagine the outcry in Qld if a referee blunder saw the end of the Maroon's winning run in Origin? K-Dudd might become a PM again if Qld become a separate nation......

I couldn't believe on the Roast that Hooper was saying that it was fair enough for the Cows to have this mentality??? As much as TK can be a tosser he at least said come on wake up to yourself. This team throws away 2 points all the time and then want to scream blue murder when they get a bad call.

And what was annoying is that everyone was looking at TK as though he was the idiot??

bones said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
I vividly recall a GF in 2013 when manly had a lead and then went on to lose. They claimed some forward pass or something. What bunch of whingers.:)

Do you also remember whinging about an 11-2 penalty count a month ago? Every team gets ripped off, and every team's fans whinge.
Toovey and the Manly players didn't say a word after the grand final.

"there needs to be an investigation!!!"

Roger_Ramjet said:
bones said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
I vividly recall a GF in 2013 when manly had a lead and then went on to lose. They claimed some forward pass or something. What bunch of whingers.:)

Do you also remember whinging about an 11-2 penalty count a month ago? Every team gets ripped off, and every team's fans whinge.

Have you seen the ladder?

Napper said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
bones said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

Have you seen the ladder?

Why...are you hoping to pick up the trophy already? I thought Souffs fans like to 'see the ladder' at this time of the year.

You bloody ripper! yet another gutsy, never say die performance by our boys.

Truth be told, if that sus call had gone against us, i'd be livid too, but to call conspiracy is a bit rich. Noone cares about the Cowboys, the pinkies just got it wrong (again).

PS can we stop taking games to Gosford now?!

Foran is like the Cowboys kryptonite

To be honest, I think the problem is with the game itself. I have followed it with a passion since 1972, but over the last year or two have got to the stage where I don't really understand the rules anymore. I don't know what a shepherd (sorry obstruction) is. I don't understand any of the penalties in the ruck. I don't understand when a player is blocked / checked chasing a kick. Half the knock on's I see go back, but they say knock on because it looks clumsy. I'm not sure if a guys dizzy and gets replaced whether thats an interchange or not. I'm not sure when time's supposed to be called off or not. It used to be so simple. Other games (excluding union) its all pretty black and white or in AFL its over so quick, everything just moves on. Still gutted about last year's GF, but I think that might be the first of many where a team gets screwed. Only difference might be the reaction of the media, depending on which team it is.

Aussie Battler said:
To be honest, I think the problem is with the game itself. I have followed it with a passion since 1972, but over the last year or two have got to the stage where I don't really understand the rules anymore. I don't know what a shepherd (sorry obstruction) is. I don't understand any of the penalties in the ruck. I don't understand when a player is blocked / checked chasing a kick. Half the knock on's I see go back, but they say knock on because it looks clumsy. I'm not sure if a guys dizzy and gets replaced whether thats an interchange or not. I'm not sure when time's supposed to be called off or not. It used to be so simple.

Well expressed battler.

Aussie Battler said:
To be honest, I think the problem is with the game itself. I have followed it with a passion since 1972, but over the last year or two have got to the stage where I don't really understand the rules anymore. I don't know what a shepherd (sorry obstruction) is. I don't understand any of the penalties in the ruck. I don't understand when a player is blocked / checked chasing a kick. Half the knock on's I see go back, but they say knock on because it looks clumsy. I'm not sure if a guys dizzy and gets replaced whether thats an interchange or not. I'm not sure when time's supposed to be called off or not. It used to be so simple. Other games (excluding union) its all pretty black and white or in AFL its over so quick, everything just moves on. Still gutted about last year's GF, but I think that might be the first of many where a team gets screwed. Only difference might be the reaction of the media, depending on which team it is.

Except for the last 2 sentences, do you know who you sound like?

A referee!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4