ALTERNATE ANGLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder How the Players themselves Perceive some of The Supporters you speak of , A case in Point being During 2004 After Match Presentations , The Players Went around the other Side of The Podium to Avoid Hi Fiving a Certain Supporter , What does that say ? about Culture

That's the whole point Pete. I wasn't saying that we were discussing the same topic re Bears & Bankers, I was suggesting that your point of view above contradicts what you suggest your stance is elsewhere, and differs when you need evidence to support your own argument. Why is it ok for you to jokingly say that Bankers are percieved in a certain way, yet Wheel can't use satire when desribing a group to clarify his perception of Manly's culture? You attempt to utilise degradation to support your arguments, and I feel you are taking an easy out by suggesting you won't debate further topics with me.
You can't tell me you don't pigeon hole groups. By placing a person in a group, your perception would obviosly affect your attitude toward specific people.

Corso:-

"This site is not for the faint hearted, accept what is said and move on. I will not debate further topics with you."

That's weak dude. I would have hoped for more than this. But each to their own. I just feel you don't believe you can get the better of me in a debate - so you've jumped ship.

Not pistols Byron - just dissapointed. I didn't think Corso was the tail between the legs type of fella.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8