Alternate Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Hopium braved the day on Sunday with the AE crew and seems to have survived.

There was the suggestion that we nominate a "family and partners" game for AE where we all bring our better halves so they can see the rotten louts we spend so much time conversing with on the internet.

There's a good possibility that my angel and our ratbag boys will be able to make the game against the Broncos.

What say we about making that game the day for the "Alternate Angels"?

My Angel makes most home games but decided to leave the weekend to jsut the boys god bless her.

But I will be up for that

Not sure when hopium will make her next game after friday, exam season and all but i think its a good idea anyway

My own daughter has signed up to AE!! (Watch your language boys! My better half came to the Souths game and all three of my girls are down to come to the Newcastle clash, fixture match!

No - she has chosen her favourite player and made a statement that he would do a better job in a certain position than the loser who is there at the moment.

(That is so cryptic even Byso will work it out!!)

I had a laugh when i saw the email attached to that name, and thought....someone needsto behave now

I could just imagine you two as parents-in-law. Just imagine the political discussion around the dinner table. Mind you, by the time they are of the mature age Joe Williams will be the newest immortal in league, having careved up sides for years!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Broncos are first weekend in august I think. Exams may be over by then?

Yeah, into the next semester - so unsure.

Its a good thing it cant eb a friday game as im driving back from the snow that day.

Also my bday that weekend

My angel is at every game so not much of a challenge in that, daughter angel also makes it to most brookie games as well.

Garts - that's true love!!!!!

Danny's girl started cheering Wests at Brookie and she copped a Grade 2 elbow in the head at Parra to boot (see Downloads!)

Garts - that's true love!!!!!

Danny's girl started cheering Wests at Brookie and she copped a Grade 2 elbow in the head at Parra to boot (see Downloads!)

I should get a gig on the video review committee after discovering that peice of foul play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2