Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alternate Angels

Matabele

Hopium braved the day on Sunday with the AE crew and seems to have survived.

There was the suggestion that we nominate a "family and partners" game for AE where we all bring our better halves so they can see the rotten louts we spend so much time conversing with on the internet.

There's a good possibility that my angel and our ratbag boys will be able to make the game against the Broncos.

What say we about making that game the day for the "Alternate Angels"?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
My Angel makes most home games but decided to leave the weekend to jsut the boys god bless her.

But I will be up for that

cheech

Geez, I may have to take the journey as well.....Ah, lets leave the girls at home.........

Fluffy

Not sure when hopium will make her next game after friday, exam season and all but i think its a good idea anyway

Matabele

The Broncos are first weekend in august I think. Exams may be over by then?

Canteen Worker

My own daughter has signed up to AE!! (Watch your language boys! My better half came to the Souths game and all three of my girls are down to come to the Newcastle clash, fixture match!

Matabele

Is your daughter's nic "Apprentice"?

As in apprentice CW?

Canteen Worker

No - she has chosen her favourite player and made a statement that he would do a better job in a certain position than the loser who is there at the moment.

(That is so cryptic even Byso will work it out!!)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
I had a laugh when i saw the email attached to that name, and thought....someone needsto behave now

byso

Sounds good. That could be the go for Jody and Holly as well.

Canteen Worker

I could just imagine you two as parents-in-law. Just imagine the political discussion around the dinner table. Mind you, by the time they are of the mature age Joe Williams will be the newest immortal in league, having careved up sides for years!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matabele

How embarrasing to have a flat top in the family photos of the wedding.

Fluffy

The Broncos are first weekend in august I think. Exams may be over by then?
Yeah, into the next semester - so unsure.

Its a good thing it cant eb a friday game as im driving back from the snow that day.

Also my bday that weekend

Corso_Pete

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
My angel is at every game so not much of a challenge in that, daughter angel also makes it to most brookie games as well.

Garts

my GF confesed today she thinks is starting to like Manly. I told her not to fight it :)

Canteen Worker

Garts - that's true love!!!!!

Danny's girl started cheering Wests at Brookie and she copped a Grade 2 elbow in the head at Parra to boot (see Downloads!)

Volley

Garts - that's true love!!!!!

Danny's girl started cheering Wests at Brookie and she copped a Grade 2 elbow in the head at Parra to boot (see Downloads!)
I should get a gig on the video review committee after discovering that peice of foul play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom