Already hating the Captain’s Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With up to 30 contestable incidents per game ..... this rule is a piss in the ocean and only designed to get another sponsor .... . Captains challenge brought to you by KFC ......

it should be all decisions are challenged or none are .... I vote none .....

It is a lottery .... if DCE is 30 metres away or unsighted ... he needs to rely on the players involved or closer to make the call .... good luck ....

The sooner they extend it so that the bunker video ref can't be used except for that one captain's challenge the better.

#lessenthegamebeingreffedinslowmo.

It’s a good idea but poorly used last night. Should be saved for game changing howlers.

Yup.

I'm more than happy to let it continue. there's been some shockers that really need an avenue to be questioned.

I certainly don't put parra up there as a test of whether anything is good for the nrl. Bad on the other hand.

Captains 1
Refs 9

At this stage.

I thought there was one in the souths v sharks game where it was pretty obvious shaun johnson tapped the ball with his hand. fingers moved, ball changed trajectory.....

vid ref went "nah...didn't touch it, challenge unsuccessful"

I thought ~sigh~ different rule, same ref b/s

D'you reckon sCam won't use the Captains challenge to say to the refs "We always agree with your decisions, aren't we nice?"

And in that way they get all the 50-50 calls (even more so than usual)?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4