Almost a YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Assuming Kylie, Hecks, Kite are out and all rep players back up for City/Country game here is my team for this weekend.

Stewart
Donald
Matai
Hill
Hicks
Witt
Monas
BK
Beaver
Watmough
Harris
Williamson
King

Reggies
Stewart
Morewood
Dunley
Cutherbertson

I can’t pick Chad Randall in the side as we need Williamson’s size due to the fact we have lost most of our forward bulk. I think Des will probably put in Kane Cleal as he has had some NRL experience but IMO Cutherberston has more potential than Kane and I have seen him stand up to a “near� NRL pack in a P/L semi final last year.

If we loose any more forwards in the city/country game we will be in more poo than a duck at a sewerage farm.

I reckon Solo or Ian Donnelly would have been handy this weekend. !BDH! %-6 :(( :lol:

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

starting pack looks ok, our bench, which has been the strength thus far is obvioulsy much weaker and these guys will have to stand up, Dunley will have to have a huge game to make up for the loss of quality props, im sure he will lift another cog as he does when we are under the pump, much like being a man down against the sharks.

Yeah not bad, but I'd still play Randall, and put Williamson on the bench for Morwood. The more experience the better I feel.

Im with you volley - willow will need to go back to his 2004 role where he was one of our best

we know we can win with randall in the team and Willow on the bench so for mine Randall has to play. I would look at Curtis instead of Cuthbertson though

Cuthbertson is a good player but I dont think he is ready yet. Next year for sure

I would be tempted to play cuthbo - i think he would use the experience to guage what he needs to work on when he goes back to PL - also he is a bit bigger than curtis.

Curtis has been good this year but i feel with watmough, beaver, bk, willo and G stewart we have enough of that style of player

Dessie's Team:

Stewart
Donald
Stephenson
Hill
Hicks
Witt
Monaghan
King
Randall
Harris
Menzies
Watmough
Kennedy

Dunley
Williamson
G Stewart
Curtis

My Team:

Stewart
Donald
Matai
Hicks
Taylor
Witt
Monaghan
King
Williamson
Harris
Menzies
Watmough
Kennedy

Dunley
Hill (running back rower)
G Stewart
Curtis

Is that the official team blunty?

Matai has to have the run not Steppa

I like the idea of having hicks back in the centres as well

Tezza, I don't know he really got found out on Friday (I spose most did). I don't know if he is physically up to it any more.

Yeah I agree with Daniel, Hicks must be back in the centres and Matai looks good.

no room for mullane??

lol

he played fullback in PL on the weekend until halden got injured. maybe getting looked at as back up.

i would like to see a hicks/hill combo with taylor/cleary or even johnson on the wing.

but i dont think hicks will be in the centres

The packs you suggest are very lightweight. We need some big men to make the metres in the early tackles in our own territory. Tigers are not huge but their bigger men can still play!

Agree CW, we don't want any pygmies running around. The Broncos game showed us what can happen if we don't win the forward battle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4