Alleged Leniu incident.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You think an unemployed white person can’t racially vilify a black person with more money? That’s patently incorrect, and trivialises the point about power.

Racism historically has been used to divide people, which helps those in power to maintain power. An obvious example, exploited white workers pumped with propaganda variously encouraging fear of Yellow peril, blacks, Arabs etc etc, so they will side with local white billionaires instead of with the exploited yellow black brown etc workers in other countries.

First I didn’t ‘condone’ what she said – I said it is totally different. If you disagree it is totally different, please give a few examples of all the other people charged with racially vilifying a white person. I’ve never heard of one!

No it doesn’t matter so why did you mention it?

Let’s wait till Sam’s case unfolds to find out a bit more about it. Meanwhile I consider it totally different to Leniu calling Mam a monkey.

And also find it unsurprising that certain people are citing Sam’s case as a reason to defend Spencer (not aiming this at you, it's the Talkin sport 'argument' for example)
I only mentioned it because it may be that the white police officer is actually a minority and may feel racially abused for being in a minority group. The UK is as a whole 87% white but in many areas this is completely reversed. We have to all agree that racism in any form is wrong and it isn't just a one way street. I agree that the Sam Kerr and Spencer Leniu cases are different (as are any two cases) but both said things in the heat of the moment that they both undoubtedly wish they hadn't. There can't be many of us to which this doesn't apply

NRL FOX...

‘Take it on the chin’: Mundine’s bizarre take on Leniu-Mam racism saga as Latrell weighs in​

Anthony Mundine has taken to social media to claim Spencer Leniu’s “monkey” remark to Broncos star Ezra Mam is “not racism” and Latrell Mitchell has issued a fierce response.

Leniu apologised to Mam when admitting Thursday that he directed the term at the Broncos playmaker during the Roosters win in Las Vegas.

In a video posted to Instagram on Thursday night, Mundine said Mam had to “take it on the chin”.
“I just wanted to put my 2c piece about the Ezra Mam controversy … I mean, it ain’t racism,” Mundine said.

“When two brothers are brown or black fellas, you can slur each other, you call them a ‘black c’ or this and that, that’s what they are. It’s like African-American and another African-American calling each other the n-word.

“I think they toughen up in that sense. It’s not racism.

“A white fella saying it a black fella, that’s a different story. That’s a whole different kettle of fish. Then you can really say that’s blatant racism.
“You’ve got to take it on the chin. That’s what we have done all our lives, growing up.”

Mitchell, who has been one of the most outspoken NRL players since the incident, slammed Mundine’s video in an Instagram post.

“This what our people get told to do and continue to get told. ‘Be quiet fall in line’,” Mitchell wrote.

“Anyone seen this story and knows any sense of culture that this **** isn’t the same thing.
Absolute bulls..t. I don’t agree with this and if you do, Do better.
“Give respect get respect !! Don’t dilute the longest living culture in the world.”

Mundine walked away from the NRL during the 2000 season after a 134-game career to take up boxing, with racism that he endured during his time in rugby league as a reason why.

His opinion on the matter differs from the one held by Souths star Latrell Mitchell, who also took to Instagram on Thursday to applaud Mam for “calling racism out”.

“Standing up for what you believe in his the hardest thing you could ever do. You will either be hated or loved for doing it,” Mitchell’s post read.

Anthony Mundine has taken to social media to claim Spencer Leniu’s “monkey” remark to Broncos star Ezra Mam is “not racism” and Latrell Mitchell has issued a fierce response.

Leniu apologised to Mam when admitting Thursday that he directed the term at the Broncos playmaker during the Roosters win in Las Vegas.

In a video posted to Instagram on Thursday night, Mundine said Mam had to “take it on the chin”.
“I just wanted to put my 2c piece about the Ezra Mam controversy … I mean, it ain’t racism,” Mundine said.

“When two brothers are brown or black fellas, you can slur each other, you call them a ‘black c’ or this and that, that’s what they are. It’s like African-American and another African-American calling each other the n-word.

“I think they toughen up in that sense. It’s not racism.
So basically Mundine is saying Leniu was just being a cheeky monkey.

On the surface they look similar but they are totally different.
One of the reasons I said above that the NRL has to spell out what was wrong with Spencer's comment, as many people in this country don't get it.
So u call me a white c*nt and I retort by calling u a black c*nt and I am in trouble but u are not?
The double standards in play here are just one of the reasons this country is going to sh*t…
As my tagline suggests, I think that colour has no impact upon character and people should be called out for their actions regardless of race… if Mam did say something derogatory to Liu (and I have no idea if he did) then he should be just as culpable… and Sam Kerr should grow the f*ck up and realise that it ain’t cool to blame someone’s actions on their heritage or skin colour…

So basically Mundine is saying Leniu was just being a cheeky monkey.
The Funny things is feathered friend
We are all Funky Monkeys

The only Difference is that the Manly Folks Grew Wings and Became Great Eagles
1710118431978.png

So u call me a white c*nt and I retort by calling u a black c*nt and I am in trouble but u are not?
The double standards in play here are just one of the reasons this country is going to sh*t…
Not quite sure what your point is, Frank, sorry. (Obviously you know Sam’s one is in a different country to Spencer’s)

Sam is up for a criminal conviction and up to 2 years jail. Spencer could get a suspension from playing and/or a fine. Are you saying they both should get the same penalty? If so, which one? Or no penalty at all?

The only point I was trying to make is that I think the 2 scenarios are different.

There’s certainly questions arising from both that I haven't seen much before. An Indigenous man called a monkey by a brown-skinned man? A brown--skinned woman calling a white male cop a stupid white cop? So... can white people be the victim of racism? Can brown or black people be racist against each other?

If you can explain your take on these nuances in plain terms I’m sure we’d all be grateful. I sure would be.

There is Always a Positive light that shines out of every Negative Darkness
Let us all Focus on the Positive light feathered friends and Have a Happy day
jeez Bozo lol...I never know if you are serious or just talking the piss..

Not quite sure what your point is, Frank, sorry. (Obviously you know Sam’s one is in a different country to Spencer’s)

Sam is up for a criminal conviction and up to 2 years jail. Spencer could get a suspension from playing and/or a fine. Are you saying they both should get the same penalty? If so, which one? Or no penalty at all?

The only point I was trying to make is that I think the 2 scenarios are different.

There’s certainly questions arising from both that I haven't seen much before. An Indigenous man called a monkey by a brown-skinned man? A brown--skinned woman calling a white male cop a stupid white cop? So... can white people be the victim of racism? Can brown or black people be racist against each other?

If you can explain your take on these nuances in plain terms I’m sure we’d all be grateful. I sure would be.
Totally agree the scenarios are different SER8 but my point is that mean words and racism are either wrong or they are not… if Spencer said something derogatory in response to something derogatory then both parties should be held accountable. Again, I don’t know if Broncos did say something and, obviously, if one comment was racist and the other was not then a different standard of punishment should apply.
My point with Kerr is that the whole “it’s not racism if not directed at a minority” angle is total BS.
Apologies as I obviously misinterpreted your post but social media and some sections of MSM have been pushing the selective racism crap all week..

Leinu has admitted guilt and will receive his punishment, no question, racism has no place anywhere.
But just wondering what the Bronco/s said to him to bait him? Mam sends a statement but wants most of it kept confidential?! So I do give credit to Leniu for staying solid on that. Slimy Broncos up on their high moral horse, sus.

Leinu has admitted guilt and will receive his punishment, no question, racism has no place anywhere.
But just wondering what the Bronco/s said to him to bait him? Mam sends a statement but wants most of it kept confidential?! So I do give credit to Leniu for staying solid on that. Slimy Broncos up on their high moral horse, sus.
Leniu f*cked up but I respect him not going the snitch route… do the crime do the time and sort the rest of it out later…

I grew up with red hair, got called names a few times.

(Then my hair went white before it fell out).

Not making light of a serious situation but I would like to know if I have a case.

Hair is as sensitive issue to a Male as weight is to a female feathered friend

When I lost my hair I was devastated as any Eagle would be without his feathers
But I Thought to my self . If it is Good enough for the Incomparable Immortal its good enough for me

So do not despair as we are all much more than our hair as long as we do not lose our flair !

Bald and Bozo are Beautiful
1710214010657.png

Not making light of a serious situation but I would like to know if I have a case.
800px-The_Bugaboo_of_Congress_-_Puck.png

You don't need to go that far back to see very real examples of racism towards the Irish - and those labelled Irish by their red hair. But probably a bit further than your own lifetime.
Thankfully, there are would be few cases of people missing out on job opportunities, getting run out of town or the country or facing physical violence because of Irish heritage (there is still discrimination of redheads, but IMO that's a whole topic on it's own). I actually think it's a great example of what actually constitutes racism and why it is so serious.

Last edited:
** The above ad was banned but CUB refused to apologies for it
***I literally just kegged some (lemongrass and) ginger beer lol

Imagine if someone calls Napa with his Cook Island heritage a ranga … which is an orangutan… which is a…

they will give ‘em the season off…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8