All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's not true. He was good in the UK, and his last season with the Storm was solid - he was coming in, in form, on a team winning lots and lots of games. That is a very different story to Lamb. It's like saying here is an orange, and here is a bag of chips. They are exactly the same because they are both food.
Green had won like 5 games total outside of Melbourne in the NRL.

I gotta admit, I really wanted him. Just the thought of him playing aside Cherry-Evans filled me with joy. Ah well. I don't mind Lamb but don't think we should sign him, we have Hastings, Wright, Cullen and Croker. We don't need another young half. Give one of the players we already have a crack.

Hastings is better than lamb atm. Goal kicker too. Need a half that is going to help dce steer the side around, and provide a good second kick option, and not be a speed bump in defence.

Can see why we really want pearce.

Green had won like 5 games total outside of Melbourne in the NRL.

I get it mate. But how did he go in his last 2 years (1 Storm, 1 Eagles)? Seemed to play ok. 2 years is a long time in football. And guess what, he was shopped, chopped and changed clubs like he was going out of style BECAUSE of that early poor record ! That record cost him contracts - didn't earn him them.

It's AFTER these two successful years, that he was offered the huge dollars.

What has Lamb done to get you in his corner, and wanting us to sign him up? How will he help us?

Until we are cleared or punished for the salary cap we’ll just have to put up with the players we have.

It would have been good to have MP but then i think about those last couple of yrs from the decade of dominance where we had a lot of the cap tied into the 2 halves and i think this isn’t a bad result. Holding onto Green for the final yr of the contract (when he wanted out) wouldn’t have helped us next yr and Baz seems the type of coach that would have sympathy for his players.

But i like what Baz said in that he won’t risk the future of the club and pay overs for MP

A whole host of rep players off contract in 2018 and with brown, lane lussick etc provably moved on we could afford to go hard for a rep prop and back rower who i think we need more than anything. We have some of the best juniors coming through at the moment as well, metcaf might be ready in 2019 and long term option. Woukd give hastings a full pre season at 5/8 and we might find he can do the job of steering the forwards and kicking. Dce to roam on both sides and add the attacking flair

I get it mate. But how did he go in his last 2 years (1 Storm, 1 Eagles)? Seemed to play ok. 2 years is a long time in football. And guess what, he was shopped, chopped and changed clubs like he was going out of style BECAUSE of that early poor record ! That record cost him contracts - didn't earn him them.

It's AFTER these two successful years, that he was offered the huge dollars.

What has Lamb done to get you in his corner, and wanting us to sign him up? How will he help us?
You’re proving our point though. When Green got behind a good team, his record improved. What’s to say the same won’t happen with Lamb?

Maybe the same applies to our young guys but if they brought him in I’m fine with it as I think he’ll go up several gears based on what he showed trying to run a hopeless team being lead by a hopeless coach.

A whole host of rep players off contract in 2018 and with brown, lane lussick etc provably moved on we could afford to go hard for a rep prop and back rower who i think we need more than anything. We have some of the best juniors coming through at the moment as well, metcaf might be ready in 2019 and long term option. Woukd give hastings a full pre season at 5/8 and we might find he can do the job of steering the forwards and kicking. Dce to roam on both sides and add the attacking flair
Which club would sign Brown ?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8