All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
4 mil
In the end ,In this materialistic world we live in its all about the money . Show them the money and they are yours !
And I thought he would stay in Sydney for a better chance of winning the ultimate gold.... What a fool I've been...
images (4).jpeg

My player manager mate rang this morning telling me that Pearce's manager had contacted NRL asking if a decision on Manly salary cap situation would be resolved soon, or if they could provide any light on the subject, so the Pearce could make his decision on his future. Evidently there was no response. I actual think we maybe victims again.

Also just checked the Knights forum and discussion there was that Newcastle didn't think they would get him because they didn't offer anywhere near what was reported or were prepared to pay, and they had been told Cronulla were the favourites. Feel sorry for Strone 33, (and me & Snake) over this one because we had him signed (therefore we were right) but he bailed in the cooling off because his manager told him to? as he had serious other offers. But at the end of the day it will be hard to get any evidence other than hearsay.

Again, if true I don't find myself sad about Pearce not coming , yeah it would have been good but at $1mil year? We could get 2 players for that.

Totally screwed by the NRL and Toggy Greenslime.

Can’t we get rid of this prick , somehow??

My player manager mate rang this morning telling me that Pearce's manager had contacted NRL asking if a decision on Manly salary cap situation would be resolved soon, or if they could provide any light on the subject, so the Pearce could make his decision on his future. Evidently there was no response. I actual think we maybe victims again.

Also just checked the Knights forum and discussion there was that Newcastle didn't think they would get him because they didn't offer anywhere near what was reported or were prepared to pay, and they had been told Cronulla were the favourites. Feel sorry for Strone 33, (and me & Snake) over this one because we had him signed (therefore we were right) but he bailed in the cooling off because his manager told him to? as he had serious other offers. But at the end of the day it will be hard to get any evidence other than hearsay.

Again, if true I don't find myself sad about Pearce not coming , yeah it would have been good but at $1mil year? We could get 2 players for that.

Or 33 reserve graders at the rate we are recruiting

Ok, how's this...if we sign Brock ****ing Lamb, we HAVE to bring back the Mullaniac's, and the Jye Mullane Stand, befitting his quality. There may even be a Michael (Lolly Legs) Witt sighting under it throughout the year.

Not aiming that at you @Ned

I'm sorry @Kiwi Eagle , Lamb is crap.

Ok, how's this...if we sign Brock ****ing Lamb, we HAVE to bring back the Mullaniac's, and the Jye Mullane Stand, befitting his quality. There may even be a Michael Witt sighting under it throughout the year.

Not aiming that at you @Ned

Just save the money , let the 3 young fellas fight it out, one will rise to the occasion.

I’d rather that happen than some hasbeen , only just a first grader on the rebound!

Why, when we already have better options? Lamb is a half that has won 10% of his games played, as the quarterback of his team. PASS.
Green had a garbage record outside of Melbourne before joining us and was OK. You can’t put the record of an outgunned team on the shoulders of their half.

Green had a garbage record outside of Melbourne before joining us and was OK. You can’t put the record of an outgunned team on the shoulders of their half.

That's not true. He was good in the UK, and his last season with the Storm was solid - he was coming in, in form, on a team winning lots and lots of games. That is a very different story to Lamb. It's like saying here is an orange, and here is a bag of chips. They are exactly the same because they are both food.

So in reality, with the NRL’s position we can’t sign anyone?

As I said above, may as well go with what we have, use the extra cash to forward end some contracts , and use the money next year.

Just sick of the bull**** really.

Why bother bidding for anyone if the bottom line is Greenslime won’t endorse the contract!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10