• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
image.png
image.png

Sportsbet
Indigenous All Stars: $1.70
World All Stars: $2.15

More Info here: https://allstars.nrl.com/landing

My prediction: Indigenous All Stars by 10

Don't really care about this game
Really hope Marty Kapow plays limited minutes this week!!

A season ending acl to cam smith would do nicely - I don't wish injures on any player but smith really gets on my nerve and would cripple the scums chances in 2016!!

My prediction: Indigenous all stars by 6
Charity Shield: Dragons by 8

Last edited:
Don't really care about this game
Really hope Marty Kapow plays limited minutes this week!!

A season ending acl to cam smith would do nicely - I don't wish injures on any player but smith really gets on my nerve and would cripple the scums chances in 2016!!

My prediction: World all stars by 14
Charity Shield: Souths by 8
Not wishing injury on anyone either but just quietly Josh Morris & James Graham

The All Stars game is on GEM at least.

I personally couldn't care less who wins this game so long as Marty gives a good showing and comes out injury free.

Thought he was solid and think he probably left due to a better offer $ wise and fair enough on those fringe players

Thought he was solid and think he probably left due to a better offer $ wise and fair enough on those fringe players
Yeah he was with JSL as guys who would have been in NSW cup until the guys in front got injured.

Rabbids 18-14.

Strange to hold this at the same time as the All Stars. Rabbids were missing GI, Reynolds and the Burgess Clan :wondering:

Small crowd, not a great start to the Season

Last edited:
Marty Taupau has started for the World All Stars. He apparently also won a weight lifting 'war' with Tom Burgess during the week.

And just gives away a penalty for a dangerous tackle but thankfully not bad enough to be on report.

Marty Taupau has started for the World All Stars. He apparently also won a weight lifting 'war' with Tom Burgess during the week.

And just gives away a penalty for a dangerous tackle but thankfully not bad enough to be on report.
That's what he has to watch, as he lifts them past the horizontal too easily :confused:

Last edited:
Marty off for a rest - let's hope he has a nice long spell off the park. It is more like touch out there...every time there is some sort of contact it is really noticeable

Widdop has absolutely no vision. Butchered a try by going short to Hoffman

God Hoffman plays hard - there is a reason he has that rough head
He would be more useful running a decoy close into the line on the fringe and let the ball drift behind to Croker or another backrower

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4