All star game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get the impression that Tippy Toes will be soon ahead of all of those centre contenders if Dylan has any form or other issues . Looks a strong and even dynamic runner and must have some reasonable defence . Harper is fairly sharp in attack so he is going to be there abouts in the centre options if the situation warrants as well , Still would have to think that Suli and Walker will get i st dibs but i like the look of Tippy toes and what he may be able to bring to the outside backs , even wing if need be .
I totally agree. This kid has the size and speed we need, so the sooner he gets on the park and is able to develop his skills the better. By all reports Garrick is training well, so he will probably get first dibs at wing with Saab; however, if he gets rag-dolled this year like last year then Tuipulotu will take his chance and not look back. Walker will be on notice as well. It's a good position to be in.

Why surprised? He is a good footy player. He did well at 5/8th and even outplayed dce in quite a few games. Now he will be back where he belongs with better players around him then he's had before. I have him in my supercoach thats how confident I am. That and hes cheap

Had that flick pass travelled 6" further backwards .. he would have been chaired off the field and hailed as a hero ..

Why surprised? He is a good footy player. He did well at 5/8th and even outplayed dce in quite a few games. Now he will be back where he belongs with better players around him then he's had before. I have him in my supercoach thats how confident I am. That and hes cheap
Are you in Maxta's free Supercoach comp? If so, I'm gunna wipe the floor with you Biff, just call me McFly! ;-)

Had that flick pass travelled 6" further backwards .. he would have been chaired off the field and hailed as a hero ..
Didn't watch it but i heard luai threw it into the stands blowing a chance for walker to score. Like i said above he hasn't played in ages and even longer as center. All you have to do is look at turbos last game. That was the worst effort iv ever seen from anyone.. are we calling for saab to replace him? No. Why not? he sucked last time he played. Come Woodrow i know you know walker is the best choice and will or should kill it with foran and turbo on the left side. If he doesn't perform we can send him your way i mean Barretts way ;) and go for Staggs

Didn't watch it but i heard luai threw it into the stands blowing a chance for walker to score. Like i said above he hasn't played in ages and even longer as center. All you have to do is look at turbos last game. That was the worst effort iv ever seen from anyone.. are we calling for saab to replace him? No. Why not? he sucked last time he played. Come Woodrow i know you know walker is the best choice and will or should kill it with foran and turbo on the left side. If he doesn't perform we can send him your way i mean Barretts way ;) and go for Staggs
Luai missed walker and the winger. If he short passes to walker he scores. If he passses to winger he scores. The ball dribbled along the ground between them.

it was basically a trial match and their timing was a bit off.

Walker got jammed close to the line and caught and flicked the ball benji-back hand to the winger in one movement .. the winger scored but the flick was ruled forward ..

Walker got jammed close to the line and caught and flicked the ball benji-back hand to the winger in one movement .. the winger scored but the flick was ruled forward ..
Walkers speed and skill has been severely missed out wide. Parker is a good back up but thats it. Walker foran and turbo can become one of the best left sides in the game. Foran used to put the likes of Montoya and remis smith over regularly without an elite fbs help. Just need the bloke to stay fit and healthy. Top 4 beckons with this mob

Just watched the game..
Man, the conspiracy theorist in me is tingling after that last 3 minutes..
Luai kicking the ball dead mid tackle count, nothing on, leading on the board, for absolutely no reason gifting the indigenous side a last crack in good position, then that penalty. What was the dummy half doing?? Seemed to stare at the ball on the ground forever waiting to be tackled without the ball for the game tieing penalty right in front..

Most likely just stupidity but didn't look legit

Interesting to read that both coaches said they didn't know there wasn't a golden point in the all stars game.

How can this be? I'm surprised that if neither coach bothered to ask "what rules is this played under?" that the nrl (or governing body) didn't make sure they knew.

How come the ref knew? Or did the ref just make it up so he could go home...lol.

Interesting to read that both coaches said they didn't know there wasn't a golden point in the all stars game.

How can this be? I'm surprised that if neither coach bothered to ask "what rules is this played under?" that the nrl (or governing body) didn't make sure they knew.

How come the ref knew? Or did the ref just make it up so he could go home...lol.
It’s a pretty big disconnect. No doubt the NRL will return serve, declaring they’d done a two day course with the coaching staff about the rule changes.
‘THE BLAME GAME-Fun for all the family.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4