All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On to important things… I don’t mind the Raider’s jersey design, but the colour is too washed out.

On to important things… I don’t mind the Raider’s jersey design, but the colour is too washed out.

More of a green tinge to it being the Raiders, but its almost the same as our 2012 Anzac camouflage jumper.

Stewart Brothers.jpg

More of a green tinge to it being the Raiders, but its almost the same as our 2012 Anzac camouflage jumper.

View attachment 26862
Camo is a great design option, but most people stuff up the colour palette (ala the Manly one above) and/or the intensity (ala Raiders today). My guess is they choose the washed out option so as not to distract from the sponsor logos.

Levi… bahaha!

Too funny. One thing to drop a pass, but to just drop it like that while running with the ball… and to top it off, gassed himself running. 😂

Again we will play at team coming off a flogging

We have had no luck in that department

Hope this raiders team turns up on Friday

That look so lost

Again we will play at team coming off a flogging

We have had no luck in that department

Hope this raiders team turns up on Friday

That look so lost
Yeah but you just know that if they get a flogging today the opposite will apply next week.

That was the issue with the Eels

Yeah but you just know that if they get a flogging today the opposite will apply next week.

That was the issue with the Eels
The first 20 minutes in Friday will be telling

the sharks handled the raiders then just steam rolled them.

i can see Ricky working his magic on Friday we just can’t give them a sniff on Friday because what I see so far they will be desperate to win on Friday

danger game on Friday if we are not careful

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10