All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, April 25
Warriors v Titans, Go Media Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Dragons v Roosters, Allianz Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4pm
Storm v Rabbitohs, AAMI Park, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, April 26
Sea Eagles v Eels, 4 Pines Park, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, April 27
Tigers v Broncos, Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Cowboys v Panthers, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, April 28
Dolphins v Knights, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Raiders v Sharks, GIO Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Sideline for Fox commentary.
WOW !!
Screenshot_20240425_141402_Google.jpg

TBH, I don’t think the Wahs are as good as a lot of commentators make out. They are certainly improved on Wah teams of the past. Webster has instilled some grit and a bit more consistency… but, I don’t rate them as a major threat. I’m still filthy we threw away that win to them.

Bit of a try-fest again with a major momentum swing. Tits are given the Wahs a tough time too.
Maybe some “management” again from the authorities?Not sure what one of those penalties for the Titans were for when they were down 12-0.The reversal of the drop out had me scratching my head.I watched it over and over again and couldn’t find the touch by DWZ

Funny how the supercoach has moved the players back in their proper positions which was forced by injury and all of a sudden they are scoring heaps of points. Brimson as centre failed, Boyd dropped fail, and Foz playing as expected. Where's their defence? Isn't he supposed to be a coach who focuses of defence. The bloke is a nyth.

Funny how the supercoach has moved the players back in their proper positions which was forced by injury and all of a sudden they are scoring heaps of points. Brimson as centre failed, Boyd dropped fail, and Foz playing as expected. Where's their defence? Isn't he supposed to be a coach who focuses of defence. The bloke is a nyth.
The players haven’t learned to decipher his mumbling yet, so they’re not sure what he wants them to do defensively,

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8